Thorax_

Xeno Gamers Trailer | The Community Project

Hello Xeno Gamers,

About a month ago, I created the Xeno Gamers Trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4zHuU_Ptd4

Since then, a lot has changed in the Xeno Gamers Community and it is time to do a complete overhaul and I would like you guys to be a part in creating it.

There are a few things I am looking for:

I need some clips of some great gameplay from the popular xG servers. With that being said, there are a few requirements and highly encouraged things I would like to request in clip submissions.

Requirements:

• The clip must be no longer than 30 seconds (updated 11/29/16)
  • The clip must be in at least 720p (HQ)
  • You must submit the file in .mov, .mp4, or .avi form, and must be uploaded to Media-Fire or Dropbox (or a trusted file host).

Heavily Encouraged:

• Your video is 1080p or Higher
  • Using the Default HUD

Here are the servers I need clips from:

Team Fortress 2:

• Surf

• Trade Gaming History

• Jailbreak

• Freak Fortress 2

Counter Strike : Global Offensive:

• Jailbreak

• Surf

• Minigames

• Scrim

If your clip gets chosen, credit will be given and will be shown as it appears in the example below:

aimgur.com_LgnV1Bl.png.0b14d27ac60f534d4838453243dc97f8.png

How to Submit

• You must have an account on the XenoGamers Website (Login or Signup)
  • Upload to Media-Fire or Dropbox [or trusted file host] (.mp4, .mov or .avi only*)
  • Send me a conversation : Here (Please be sure to include a link to your steam profile!)

Thanks,

TheSupremePatriot

*If you are unable to provide the file in one of the forms listed, please message me what kind of extension the file has and I will see if it is compatible.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

Hey I thought you were changing the minecraft part to MCMMO Towny or just Towny lol :p

Looks great though!

A few months back I created the XenoGamers Trailer.

Is there any reason as to why minigames isn't on the csgo list? It actually has a player base compared to surf, which is basically dead.

@virr Oh he had a screenshot of him working on it, so i thought this was the updated version of the video he made a few months back, and if that's the case that's probably why minigames isn't on it then lmao

Hey I thought you were changing the minecraft part to MCMMO Towny or just Towny lol :p

Looks great though!

@Egossi and I were talking about it after I asked if the song by Seven Nation Army would be fitting for the trailer, he suggested that at a certain part in the song that some gameplay clips would start playing. A few other people have suggested that there could be some clips of gameplay in the trailer as well.

Is there any reason as to why minigames isn't on the csgo list? It actually has a player base compared to surf, which is basically dead.

Updated :)

TheSupremePatriot said:

A few months back I created the XenoGamers Trailer.

Also fixed, Thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

Also a Note : If you have to render, render it without voice chat as I will not be playing sounds from the clips unless there is a specific point where it would be incredibly fitting.

I wonder if anyone would be interested in producing a short 'intro' theme for Xeno Gamers in general to be played. That would be pretty neat too :coffee:

Ill see if I can whip up something in GarageBand using loops, or just mess around with some game audio. If you meant audio.

If you mean video-wise I think @Aegean originally liked the intro of the current xG trailer, I could enhance it and make it a bit more then the hard drop effect.