NitNat

Nitnat - Team Fortress 2

THE WORST TIME FOR ME TO GET DEMOTED :[

So many cool people applying for mod :[

so ya gonna +1 or what's happening here?

Nitnat! She's very mature and does rules pretty well. especially consider our last promo/demo we need some more staff :unsure: :S

+1 +1 +1

so ya gonna +1 or what's happening here?

Nitnat! She's very mature and does rules pretty well. especially consider our last promo/demo we need some more staff :unsure: :S

+1 +1 +1

I'm not member anymore lol I can't

That is supposed to be removed *ahem* @Rhododendron @Aegean

It's an automatic system that flags people that is not so automatic unfortunately lmao. @Rhododendron Update the flags please or remove his server mod title from his name please.

Thanks for letting us know (:

That is supposed to be removed *ahem* @Rhododendron @Aegean

I think you can still speak because James spoke up for me before he was member

Yeah, you can in fact post on staff app threads (obviously, since Tatost just did), but you can't post at all on member apps.

It's weird, you'd think staff apps would be more important (or rather, more meaningful to the future of xG) than member apps, although it does make sense that members should decide which new members we should add. Why not staff as well? IDK :emoji_slight_frown:

Yeah, you can in fact post on staff app threads (obviously, since Tatost just did), but you can't post at all on member apps.

It's weird, you'd think staff apps would be more important (or rather, more meaningful to the future of xG) than member apps, although it does make sense that members should decide which new members we should add. Why not staff as well? IDK :emoji_slight_frown:

The reason why it makes sense for members to vouch for members is because they are giving input on who would be a valuable member for their own community, which a non-member shouldn't really have input on. BUT non-members do spend time on our servers, and they are good witnesses to members who are good representatives and giving staff to them does affect non-members in the servers they play on.