Donakonda

Xg Merchandise

Good idea, but getting people to make merch can be very expensive. I would be a little hasty on buying it though. It would be cool to have, but I wouldn't know how much longer xG is going to be around for. I think I would buy a bracelet or something. Not really t-shirts though.

Good idea, but getting people to make merch can be very expensive. I would be a little hasty on buying it though. It would be cool to have, but I wouldn't know how much longer xG is going to be around for. I think I would buy a bracelet or something. Not really t-shirts though.

Fair point, xG has been around for 7 years now though, and with how we're growing and how Rhodo and I have full time jobs, I don't see us closing down anytime soon :)

Definitely agree. I would love an xG wristband or something along the lines of that. Manufacturing clothing such as t-shirts and hoodies would be too expensive to invest in considering that it's unlikely that lots of people would buy it.

If you really wanted to sell some shirts. Do a limited supply sale.

Meaning that you make like fifty shirts, and once they're sold out. They're sold out. That way you're not investing into shirts when people just feel like ordering them.

The bracelet idea isn't bad. Could also do stickers. That's fairly cheap and inexpensive.

We've been around for 7 years. Most communities/clans don't last 6 months. Give us some credit fam we ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

We've been around for 7 years. Most communities/clans don't last 6 months. Give us some credit fam we ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Lol ok. Yeah I wouldn't doubt we would be going anywhere SOON. But idk, i might be overthinking it.