Skeletal

Goodbye For Now

But I could always use more than one person to yell at

You yell at me when Im on. When I get my pc fixed you can yell at me on jb if you want

You yell at me when Im on. When I get my pc fixed you can yell at me on jb if you want

We got to get people to actually play on jb again first though

ps: Tuna was the worse decision for admin in my opinion and him getting admin was the icing on the cake of me leaving. Have fun with the toxic king.

Do something about it if you care so much about it. But there was really no reason to post this just to try and get a reaction out of him. This was extremely immature of you to say, man. It makes you look more childish than me. When you go staff, I barely knew you, and still I don't know you at all, but I have decent idea now. I'm sorry you had to leave on such a distasteful note, next time keep it to PM.

Do something about it if you care so much about it. But there was really no reason to post this just to try and get a reaction out of him. This was extremely immature of you to say, man. It makes you look more childish than me. When you go staff, I barely knew you, and still I don't know you at all, but I have decent idea now. I'm sorry you had to leave on such a distasteful note, next time keep it to PM.

how is it your problem tatost? why do you make it your job to go out of your way to add me and give me a lecture about it?

how is it your problem tatost? why do you make it your job to go out of your way to add me and give me a lecture about it?

Because you're shitting on my friend, even though it is absolutely unnecessary. I'm done talking to you, as it was useless trying to talk sense to you through recent endeavors. Farewell.

Because you're shitting on my friend, even though it is absolutely unnecessary. I'm done talking to you, as it was useless trying to talk sense to you through recent endeavors. Farewell.

why add me if you were just gonna post here? like i actually don't understand. its not like my opinion of him actually matters anyway. its not like hes gonna get demoted cause what i said.

why add me if you were just gonna post here? like i actually don't understand. its not like my opinion of him actually matters anyway. its not like hes gonna get demoted cause what i said.

Because I want to keep bullshit off the forums and have it in PM. Please, stop replying to my posts from now on, I'd like to not have a firefight here.

Look just chill. I will say it was immature of you to say, but you don't have to argue about it please. Keep it in PM.

Because I want to keep bullshit off the forums and have it in PM. Please, stop replying to my posts from now on, I'd like to not have a firefight here.

saying reasons why you don't think someone should be staff as long as it is not in a disrespectful plain bashing/shit talk way is better on forums than private. You can accomplish so much more when your "dirty laundry" is aired publicly than private because when 1 person says something, others that feel similar then feel more open to air their thoughts and experiences on the matter. If you keep it private between the 2 of you, maybe it helps maybe it doesn't or maybe said individual is better around you so you have no reason to start complaining.

Either way, he has every right to state his reasons for stepping down. Whether you like it or not because "that's my friend!" doesn't matter at all, it's his reason. The more immature one would be the person saying "take it to PM" yet coming back and making responses that I can summarize very simply to "that's my friend, bye felicia good riddance"

saying reasons why you don't think someone should be staff as long as it is not in a disrespectful plain bashing/shit talk way is better on forums than private. You can accomplish so much more when your "dirty laundry" is aired publicly than private because when 1 person says something, others that feel similar then feel more open to air their thoughts and experiences on the matter. If you keep it private between the 2 of you, maybe it helps maybe it doesn't or maybe said individual is better around you so you have no reason to start complaining.

Either way, he has every right to state his reasons for stepping down. Whether you like it or not because "that's my friend!" doesn't matter at all, it's his reason. The more immature one would be the person saying "take it to PM" yet coming back and making responses that I can summarize very simply to "that's my friend, bye felicia good riddance"

While I agree with your statement in a general sense, I think it's an awful idea to open up the door to, "I'm leaving because ____ got admin." or, "I don't like ____" or, "_____ is toxic." Any grievances with anyone should be compiled into abuse reports so that the problem can actually be solved. I wasn't around, but from what I've picked up, there was period within this clan where quite a few people were stepping down or leaving because of admin positions, specific promotions, etc, and that doesn't seem like a great time.

My point merely is, claiming someone is toxic and having no, or only anecdotal evidence, doesn't do anything to improve the situation, and probably just heightens aggression. I realize however that this is probably not the only reason for Skeletal stepping down, and I wish him the best in whatever he does from here on out (in fact I hope he might come back some day).

Nobody likes bullshit drama, but people can have issues with each other and state them without it developing into that, Tatost. If tuna is part of the reason he stepped down, that's fine, he's at no fault for stating it. I think Tuna's a nice enough guy but I'm not jumping on Skeletal here simply because he might have issues with Tuna that I've never known about. Also, if you don't want a situation to develop into a "firefight" you probably shouldn't belittle anyone by implying that they're immature or unfit for staff simply because of an opinion.

tl;dr version:

1. The clan isn't Salem, and we can't hang someone off of rumor. (You know, due process, "innocent until proven guilty" and all.)

2. Tatost, why even bring this up here if you wanted to discuss it in private and "avoid a firefight"? You've inadvertently turned this into a shitstorm man.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

While I agree with your statement in a general sense, I think it's an awful idea to open up the door to, "I'm leaving because ____ got admin." or, "I don't like ____" or, "_____ is toxic." Any grievances with anyone should be compiled into abuse reports so that the problem can actually be solved. I wasn't around, but from what I've picked up, there was period within this clan where quite a few people were stepping down or leaving because of admin positions, specific promotions, etc, and that doesn't seem like a great time.

My point merely is, claiming someone is toxic and having no, or only anecdotal evidence, doesn't do anything to improve the situation, and probably just heightens aggression. I realize however that this is probably not the only reason for Skeletal stepping down, and I wish him the best in whatever he does from here on out (in fact I hope he might come back some day).

Nobody likes bullshit drama, but people can have issues with each other and state them without it developing into that, Tatost. If tuna is part of the reason he stepped down, that's fine, he's at no fault for stating it. I think Tuna's a nice enough guy but I'm not jumping on Skeletal here simply because he might have issues with Tuna that I've never known about. Also, if you don't want a situation to develop into a "firefight" you probably shouldn't belittle anyone by implying that they're immature or unfit for staff simply because of an opinion.

tl;dr version:

1. The clan isn't Salem, and we can't hang someone off of rumor. (You know, due process, "innocent until proven guilty" and all.)

2. Tatost, why even bring this up here if you wanted to discuss it in private and "avoid a firefight"? You've inadvertently turned this into a shitstorm man.

Don't worry I'll come back when tf2 becomes fun for me again.