bubblebee

bubblebee

+1 i understand that whole underage thing but honestly if thats been talked of then thrre should be absolutely no issue, hes always on surf and is extremely mature for the age group hes in

EEEESEEEEE BUBBLE!!! YA ERA HORA!!! POR FIN!!!

Bubble was trying to being a member for a while but he couln't apply because of his age.

Everyone at the surf server was trying to help him. Like supreme or nutty

that's including me.

I remember once .When surf_quacks was new at the server,

bubble came in our server for the first time,he just came for have fun and learn how to bhop and surf .instead of that, he shared all this fun with us. bubble is the most mature kid i've ever seen,he is polite with everyone , he rescpect the rules , he help the staff when someone is breaking the rules , he help the new players how to bhop or surf, to be honest he is creating a good and enjoyable environment for everyone.

I know he is 12 years old now and we have strict rules at the forums but please for my last breath,give him one chance to be a member because he deserve that a lot. He showed us his Huge motivation for being part of this clan.

and to being honest the people in surf want bubble as member (not kidding).

thanks for his kindess and his funny charisma he is part of the surf server.

A good server is not only maps,pluggings and funny mods , it's also The comunnity and the people who plays on it and bubble made a huge difference in our server.!!!!......SOOOOOOO

M : 10

A : 9.8

Firma Oficial de Vacindak[+1]

Sin mas que decir , ojala tengas la membrecia esta vez bubble ;)

He contacted us beforehand, we good.

So we're giving him an exception? If so...

+1

M:9

A:9

Bubble's a bit like a unicorn when it comes to TF2 players around his age. He follows rules closely, doesn't scream on his mic every 5 seconds, doesn't cause unnecessary drama, and is a nice player in general.

I can't think of a single issue or problem he's caused of all the times I've seen him on the servers (mostly surf).

+1 Not much to say that hasn't been already. If it wasn't for his age, he'd almost certainly already be member, and if you had meet him on the servers, you wouldn't assume such an issue existed.

A:8

M:9