Meaty

Where does your name come from?

Question

What event or whatever inspired the name you go by on the internet?

For me, I was playing on a TF2 community server and a bunch of people were messing around using the ham shank, starting a joke called "Meat Clan."  Eventually, I ended up getting in on the joke. We made a Discord server for the joke clan we just started and it died after about a month, unfortunately. My name started as "Meatman the Succulent" and eventually got shortened to just "Meaty."

P.S. Slay all vegetarians, all hail the meat

Easily comes from a server on Minecraft when I saw some guy that has the word "easy" in it so I thought hmm maybe i can make something out of it so then i changed my name to EasilyWatchedMovie but then after a while i changed it to Easily to shorten it and that has been my name since then.

Lottamos - pretty much a variation on my dads email

Goldfish - I really loved the snack goldfish when I was a kid and I did club basketball so my parents let me eat what I want (about 2 cartons of goldfish a week) and my brother gave me the name idea CaptGoldfish. Eventually I decided the capt was stupid and took it out. 

I was gonna do a few alts but not yet. (Just in case)

Mr.Gladiator is my username because I wanted to start fresh for this server back in 2018 and thought of a name that would fight for freedom. So I pick Mr.Gladiator and it is a part of my life to live, even some people will hate this name because of me that what I done was wrong, it is who I am and my oath or my code of honor for the server. My old username for another old Jb server that I was hmmm powerful in my own ways, ”Radec10” if any one wanna take it, it’s free. And the way of I found Mr.Gladiaotr was just playing forhonor and being the gladiator. Also hail meat because vegetables sux quak blakr. ?

Since meaty really wants to know I might as well:

When I was about 7 and had been living in Canada for about 2 years, I played a LOT of Club Penguin. But obviously, because of my age, my dad made me and brother's accounts for us. My last name isn't actually Picacho but it's something similair to it (which came from back when my dad was a kid and some dumb kid who now that I think about it probably had a speech impediment pronounced it like that). My dad had this other nickname which I'm not gonna mention and his username was (nickname)picacho. When my dad made my account for me he basically just used my name (Daniel, but everyone has always called me Danny since I can remember) then added picacho at the end, which gave me Dannypicacho. I've been using this username since then, with the exception of my clash of clans username being "FireDanny18" (since I know people are going to ask anyways, I was always obsessed with fire for some reason and 18 is I guess my lucky number because my birthday is March 18).

Now for my most recent username, Pistachio. I sometimes think about just changing my username to Pistachio but I don't think I ever will. Since a lot of people are illiterate, "picacho" was very commonly pronounced in awful ways (I'm not even talking about just pronouncing it weird, I'm talking about not even actually reading the username and saying some shit like "pichackio"). Because of this, people would commonly refer to me as things that sounded like Picacho. The most common ones were Pikachu, Pika-Jew (my grade 8 nickname, no I'm not jewish), Pickle, Pick-a-chode (I really like this one, because I thought of it myself and if somebody said it I could claim it was "unoriginal"), and of course... Pistachio. Pikachu and Pistachio were the most common ones but in xG, @Chrono would very commonly refer to me as Pistachio in 10mans and on server and because of it I got really used to it and a lot of people started calling me that too so I learned to respond to "Pistachio". 

So my steam name is now Pistachio (ironically, people still can't pronounce pistachio despite it being an actual word in the english dictionary). If people had just been slightly intelligent and called me "Danny" instead of trying to pronounce the full name when they know damn well they couldn't, then pistachio would've never become my alias.

45 minutes ago, Bonk said:

we all know how much Jakel drinks.

tell us where the snp part comes from!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also here you go meaty my old and longer answer was here 

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)