Sign in to follow this  
Tuxmascot

Tuxmascot

Member Name: Tuxmascot

In-Game Name: Tux

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26250890

Game Time: A Few Years - Approx. 2-3

Game / Server: XenoGamers.org Jailbreak CS:S

Helpful Skills: Very good People person. I like to handle problems - Possible Admin or Moderator in the future.

I am good at rebelling! xD

I played CT once and that was a while ago. I freekilled on accident and slayed myself. That person happened to be fluffbottom and he is still butthurt over it... I haven't played CT since then. I am waiting for Papi to get on to unban me.

I also have read the MOTD. ALOT to be honest. over 10 times in 3 days.

tuxma, heres a protip: learn to be a master rebeller/T on jailbreak BEFORE u decide to become a ct, that way ull know how it would feel to be freekilled and ud put extra effort into making sure u dont freekill on jb, trust me, it helps a lot of the new cts to go t before they are ct, that way they'll know the ins and outs of the maps and predict where ts might go to rebel

I played CT once and that was a while ago. I freekilled on accident and slayed myself. That person happened to be fluffbottom and he is still butthurt over it...

yeah but all u ever do is spam the xg members to +1 your application. i understand letting xg members about it once, but not every time you're online. Also im pretty sure begging is frowned upon so yeah :|

You free killed half a stack of 20 people, free killed several other rounds, and then got mad at the admin for CT banning you. You didn't slay yourself, the admin slayed you.

If you've read the MOTD by now, good, but you obviously hadn't before.

I wasn't even one of the people you free killed, so why would I be mad?

I played CT once and that was a while ago. I freekilled on accident and slayed myself. That person happened to be fluffbottom and he is still butthurt over it... I haven't played CT since then. I am waiting for Papi to get on to unban me.

I also have read the MOTD. ALOT to be honest. over 10 times in 3 days.

i like how you are refuting a -1. if a member of the community finds you unable to be fit for xg status, he has his opinion.

in MY opinion, trying to refute it to get one vouch just harms you more showing that you can't handle criticism.

yeah but all u ever do is spam the xg members to +1 your application. i understand letting xg members about it once, but not every time you're online. Also im pretty sure begging is frowned upon so yeah :|

-1 THIS

You're always on telling the mods+ (including me) to unban you even though your ban protest wasn't accepted (yet). You say you fl'd ONCE, but no mod+ would CTban you for a week due to that. You obviously mass fk'd, as Fluff said.