Sign in to follow this  
Xepher

Two Forum Topic Suggestions

I has two forum topic suggestions for our website.

1. CT Ban protest

This will help out sort from who got banned from the server and people who've been CT banned

2. Name Change Topic

Changed your name and want to tell people about it? Post it in the Name change topic thread. That way users can find out which friend of theirs changed their names

I highly doubt this is gonna happen...but worth a try I guess

Ehhh CT ban's are really messed up and there is no way to unban someone unless they are in-game, so until I figure out a clean system to do that, that's out of the question. Just stick to timed bans and nobody should complain too much. Name change is a bit pointless since people already don't follow the forum structure and just post anything in general (stop this!) so I doubt it will be enforced. Keep game discussion in their respected forum!

2. Name Change Topic

Changed your name and want to tell people about it? Post it in the Name change topic thread. That way users can find out which friend of theirs changed their names

I highly doubt this is gonna happen...but worth a try I guess

Inb4 snackbar posted this months ago, and was told I was stupid for suggesting.

hmm ive been thinking of something else too

why dont we add for member submission and mod submission like a sub forum for each for each type of game

that way it would be easier to no which ppl are applying on and ittl be more organized

+1 to pyro <3