Game

I want to join xG please ....... :(

+1 i havnt seen you spam hldj too much if at all. you definatly deserve a chance at joining xG

A 7/10

M 8/10

-1 "When was the last time I spammed HLDJ? Two weeks ago?" Last night. Parabellum. Constantly spamming shit like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and some other crap. Not to mention, you shouldn't say opinionated things about yourself and expect us to agree with you. "My voice IS NOT ANNOYING" This being an opinion, differs from every individual to the other. Please, fix your application and make it somewhat presentable. Half your statements are false, and your reasoning is ridiculous.

-1 "When was the last time I spammed HLDJ? Two weeks ago?" Last night. Parabellum. Constantly spamming shit like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and some other crap. Not to mention, you shouldn't say opinionated things about yourself and expect us to agree with you. "My voice IS NOT ANNOYING" This being an opinion, differs from every individual to the other. Please, fix your application and make it somewhat presentable. Half your statements are false, and your reasoning is ridiculous.

Also, A: 6 M: 6

A:6/10

M:6/10

He's been around for a long time and probably deserves it mostly, but his first reply to this thread annoyed me, is there really any need for so many question marks and rhetorical questions?

Decision:

But, I'll +1 you if you promise to start pluralising words. Don't say "Face cell at all time and all T shift walk to the bottom of cell stair"

A:6/10

M:5/10

+1 Just try a little to get more active. Knows MOTD fairly and Doesnt spam HLDJ

EDIT: -1 For having his name as other people and was perma banned

#Denied and #Closed under the following reasons;

- Not enough Vouches

- A part of another clan/community

- Exceeded amount of time for Applications

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods