Forest

Can't Pause

Remember that moment where reality knocks at the door in the form of either your parents, siblings, or friends? Remember that same moment where you say "One second, I can't pause" and you're in the middle of that LoL match or a raid in WoW? Remember how aggravated you got with each "TURN IT OFF AND LISTEN" or "COME HERE RIGHT NOW"? Well, here's a video to show just how quickly that shiz can escalate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKCDm4HPjp4

Maybe some things take priority over your games. Maybe.

@@Forest What is even worse is when i had to explain to my mom how CS:S Works, how JB works, how xG staff works since she overheard me talking on the mic about admin and asked what it was, had to explain the way the staff goes, it's 10x worse than the cant pause thing

@@Forest What is even worse is when i had to explain to my mom how CS:S Works, how JB works, how xG staff works since she overheard me talking on the mic about admin and asked what it was, had to explain the way the staff goes, it's 10x worse than the cant pause thing

explaining anything to parents is worse.

Just had the can't pause moment with my parents for the umpteenth time, where is my gun WHERE IS MY GOD DAMN GUN