DogePresident2k

Dogepresident2k16

I like how everyone is now vouching no, is it my fault that no one in this clan wants to greet a potential new member, Origins I'm out of the clan I was informed by the person who was telling me all about this, I left any potential groups that could be considered clan, if your too stubborn and can't accept that all the clans I was in I left then please don't talk.

You have only connected once to an xG server for a total of one hour, anyone who +1 you is dumb.

Okay so I have to be specifically on your servers? If I'm on a server and I'm not getting any trades why should I stay there? I'm quick and fast I dont have time to waste. Can you not read: " I'm a very active tf2 player with over 500+ hours on the game, needless to say my backpack can be easily worth over 300$ as I am also I very active trader with over 50+ Hats/Misc, 20+ Strange Parts and 80+ Stranges! "

When they vouch for you, they look at your behaviour in game/maturity. I'd recommend to continuously be active on xG servers for the next several days/weeks in order for people to know who you are. That way they can vouch for you

Okay so I have to be specifically on your servers?

>mfw

ai0.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_original_000_367_417_83c.gif.3066280c5e6d248b94605e0f594479fa.gif

Yes, you need to be active on xG servers, it's almost a priority when you put up a member application, there members will meet you and can determine if you would be a good member. Also, having an expensive backpack doesn't determine your personality and/or maturity. Judging by your post's here, I would assume you have no idea what you're doing and judging by your reaction to people's responses that you're not mature. I highly suggest you do the following:

- Become more active on our servers. That's the first key to getting positive vouches since members will be able to meet you and then be able to vouch. Also, to be honest, most people who come on our TF2 Servers don't trade and come on to have fun.

- Lose the attitude. Your response to my vouch was a sign that you don't accept others opinions.

- Grow up. Realize we want mature (well, slightly mature) members who will reflect xG in a positive light.

- Open your mind. You based 70%-80% of your vouch on having an expensive backpack. Focus on something else.

Cheers, have a cup of :coffee:

Also @IceSlice, can you stop acting like you know what you're doing? You're acting like a bigger a-hole than I am right now.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

[PPM] Doge4President 2k16

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:55808348

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I'm a very active tf2 player with over 500+ hours on the game, needless to say my backpack can be easily worth over 300$ as I am also I very active trader with over 50+ Hats/Misc, 20+ Strange Parts and 80+ Stranges! I can definately be a big help to the tf2 division whether it be gameplay wise or trading wise. On the side note I also have over 500+ hours on Dota 2, 100 + Hours on Garry's Mod and I'm racking up some hours on CS:GO, so you'll be seeing me around in those 4 general game area room. Thank you for reading my application and I really hope that I will be a future Xeno Gamer!

you're name is doge president 2k16. that alone is enough for me to -1 this shit.