Sick_nasty - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

§ick_ñasty

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:16715968

Information:

i want to be un banned from ct because i have talked to another admin and he said that what i did was not worthy of a perma ban. ill admin to the fact that i killed 2 people out side of a warday because thats what i did and ganjamonster gave me a permaban which was not fair so please unban me

i have talked to another admin and he said that what i did was not worthy of a perma ban.

Could you provide the name of said 'admin'? It would be great if we could get clarification from them.

there was a lot of commotion at the time and people complaining bout him being outside of warday, i was told in admin chat by several people he killed them , i banned him and informed him to post a ban protest on the forums in chat, also that it would probably be shortened, I talked to hiding and told him to change shorten the ban earlier today

there was a lot of commotion at the time and people complaining bout him being outside of warday, i was told in admin chat by several people he killed them , i banned him and informed him to post a ban protest on the forums in chat, also that it would probably be shortened, I talked to hiding and told him to change shorten the ban earlier today

If you say it was only two then ill gladly change it.

Hiding commented a while back. The ban will be removed as of today, I would have shortened it earlier but CT bans (on sourcebans) were broken. #Closed