Ohstopyou

Strange Server Issues?

Hey everyone. I've noticing some strange things going on with the xG TF2 servers, particularly on the Jailbreak and Pokemon Trade servers.

First off, I'm getting really strange packet loss on the Trade server. Peoples' mics are clipping and cutting out, it's really strange :eek:. I've already checked my connection and computer, they aren't causing the problems. I checked on other servers, the loss isn't happening on other servers.

Packet Loss on trade: Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Strange packet loss?

Not happening on other servers: Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Packet loss not on other servers.

And the final issue...whenever I join jailbreak, TF2 just freezes for me. I already checked to see if maybe some files are corrupted, or if my custom stuff is breaking it. I removed the custom stuff, validated the game cache, and I even reinstalled the game! None of that has worked. I would like to know if this is happening to anyone else, and see if maybe someone has a solution. I have exhausted all of my solutions.

Let me know! :confused:

@Nomulous @kbraszzz @Nope.avi @Izanagi @StarmiX @KendrickLlama

I just thought everyone wasn't pressing their mic key very well. The main problem I see is sometimes, you may seem to be speaking, and the little speech bubble shows for you, but no one can hear you. And it just turns into a freeday.