Kittylicious

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:29168923

Rules Broken:

Trolling/Bullying

Evidence:

calling me names in shoutbox when i'm not even in shoutbox

telling me to shut up and go beg for food

in this thread she told me this: "shut up and go beg for food at a homeless shelter, tramp" but it was deleted by @Forest before i could screencap and use it for evidence. he can confirm it was there. He also deleted a comment from @Bach with more evidence that kitty has been doing nothing but starting problems on the forums since she left, but hey, forest can delete things from divisions he isnt even a part of without asking first i guess.

Kitty leaving the clan, over a month ago, yet she is still here instigating shitstorms and providing nothing of actual value to the community

I'm sick of nothing being done about this, not being able to afford food is hard enough without some kid on the internet not shutting up about how I can't afford food. I've been forced to eat at a Homeless shelter before, and it sucks ass. I know most people here still live with mom and dad so they don't know how finances are in the real world, but someone not being able to buy food and getting a notice of eviction isn't a fucking joke, being hungry and not knowing when you are going to eat again is fucking scary. This is the third time she has done this, and I'm sick of it, she didn't even pretend to apologize this time because she thought it was funny. My financial troubles aren't some punchline for a kid on the internet. This shit happening again makes me not want to come back, it drained all the good out of my week. she left the clan over a month ago, all she does on this site anymore is instigate problems and complain about how bad of a game tf2 is. she isn't offering anything of value to the community, she ridicules people in poverty and talks about how upper class her family is in every thread. I see no reason for her to be around anymore, and i motion that we ban her so that this bickering and shitstorming can end. I'm not having fun anymore, this is a serious issue to me, i'm actually upset by what she said today, and I wan't it to stop.

tagging people who should be tagged

@Kittylicious

@kbraszzz

@Bach

@Forest

@DrLee

@ThePenguin

@Gawd

@Hidingmaster

@diabeetus

@Nomulous

Wow really @Kittylicious you've said this to him before, I can't believe this after i tried helping you by trying to buy stuff from your bp? now I've been partially in your shoes before moosty, there would be times that my family couldn't afford food and I only ate at the school cafeteria and now that I'm 16 im still struggling to find a job. I too find this hurtful +1

+1

I am in support of this 100%. Kitty "left" the clan, but still comes to our forums and servers. If TF2 is SUCH a terrible game, why are you still playing it? Financial issues are a huge issue, period. She knows he doesn't like it, similar to how @John_Madden doesn't like 9/11. I refrain from talking about 9/11 when he's around, and I wouldn't even think about making poor people jokes with Moosty. Not cool at all. She's been an issue for a long time now.

+1 She constantly complains about things that are either inconsequential or things that she herself does. And seriously? Saying how rich you are and laughing at people who aren't? That's so fucking pathetic, seriously. You left the clan, leave the people who actually are valuable to it alone. I'm so tired of her trying to start stuff in here.

Before anybody says that Kitty has been cyber bullied, this is a more relatable thing, what Kitty was complained about in her ban request on multiple people was how she got verbally bullied......on the internet, everyone has been through that and they should ignore it, but this is about a person making fun of a person being poor, not everyone is rich and not everyone is poor

Before anybody says that Kitty has been cyber bullied, this is a more relatable thing, what Kitty was complained about in her ban request on multiple people was how she got verbally bullied......on the internet, everyone has been through that and they should ignore it, but this is about a person making fun of a person being poor, not everyone is rich and not everyone is poor

Tbh, being bullied is hardly a reason to bully somebody, especially when you didn't have anything wrong with them and/or they apologized to you previously when it all ended, that's just called being immature, and maybe even a hypocrite!

Ever since the fallout that happened from the Kitty thread, I have begun to dislike her in greater increments with every single post she makes on these boards. I ignored her antagonizing after she lost her moderator privileges. I turned the other cheek when she began complaining about her terrible luck in MvM and how "bad" of a game TF2 is. I held my tongue when she began insulting and talking ill of others in this clan. But I can't stand by idly anymore and watch this shit happen, especially to someone who is as high of a caliber a person as Moosty is.

@Kittylicious , you should be ashamed of your actions. If you aren't, it only goes to show how begotten and vile you are as a person. You have literally had EVERYTHING given to you on a silver platter; your mod powers included, yet all you can seem to do with that is brew trouble. You blatantly go out of your way to disrespect and antagonize the people of this community. I once stood by your side and supported you in the past, but I can't support someone who would laugh at someone else's misfortune the way you have done. If there's anything you need to learn from this, it's that you have a hell of a lot of growing up to do.

I +1 Moosty's permanent ban request. Kitty is EVERYTHING we should be looking to rid ourselves from this clan if we are to make it a better community. Kitty "left" ages ago, but for some reason, she is still here. I think it's time we MADE her leave.

I would wish you well in your future endeavors Kitty, but I don't believe you have shown that same courtesy to anyone else since you've been here. Just....leave. You are no longer welcome.

It's also quite deplorable that Kitty first caused the massive shitstorm due to "cyber bullying", yet she pressed into her current predicament.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I understand that you don't want it to be a shitstorm, but this is pretty ridiculous, even for this place. Mostly because Moosty is pretty much known for being modest and level-headed. I don't think anybody aside from her has had major issues with him. It kinda puts the severity of this into perspective, all pathetic immaturity aside.

Yeah, I'm going to have to +1 this as well. That thread tonight was an absolute train wreck. I've seen the threads Kitty has posted concerning her being cyberbullied in the past, and I can certainly sympathize with that, but turning around and becoming the bully yourself, especially after people have apologized to you and have attempted to move on with their lives, isn't right at all.

I know that Kitty seemingly decided to leave xG and even wrote that she would not be affiliating herself with the clan anymore. While I wouldn't see any issue with her sticking around to chat to people, it's evident that she seems to constantly bring up how bad a game TF2 is, as well as instigate fights with other members. Kitty, you need to be the better person here, don't stoop down to becoming a bully yourself. Bringing someone's social class into a thread just to make fun of them and taunting them because they apparently are less wealthy then you is immature to the utmost degree. I mean, telling someone they should be begging for food at a homeless shelter, really? Especially when you are fully aware that the person has had/currently has financial issues? Really? There is a line between joking and knowing you've gone too far. You KNOW that you went too far and still decided to keep on going, and that's not right.

Honestly, whatever happens I hope that you are able to see the issues going on here, Kitty. I don't wish anything bad on you, but you need to understand that your current behavior needs to stop.

I honestly wonder if the only reason action hasn't been taken yet is due to her gender. I mean, if I did any of this stuff I'd bet I'd be long gone. I am a pretty lenient person. Personally, that is. Xg, however, is not in my view. I mean, if cyber bullying is at play here, it actually makes perfect since that she was bullied in turn. That's where bullying usually comes from. It be different if it was to my discretion alone. But for the sake of the clans views +1