Fink

Overwatch Mm Ranks

overwatch matchmaking kind of sucks imo

it takes wayy to long to get up a rank, and its wayyy to easy to go down super far. if you work hard to keep your team together for a few games you can get a bunch of xp but one loss can lose all of your progress, or even more

not to mention that if one person leaves your team is basically fucked

overwatch matchmaking kind of sucks imo

it takes wayy to long to get up a rank, and its wayyy to easy to go down super far. if you work hard to keep your team together for a few games you can get a bunch of xp but one loss can lose all of your progress, or even more

not to mention that if one person leaves your team is basically fricked

can confirm this is just whining. I solo queued my placement games, played nothing but support, and rode my mic hard, basically willing my team to communicate. it was a hard process and took alot of sweating and my voice dying, but I wen't 8-2 in placement and got rank 59 (top 10% life!!!).it's totally possible to be succesful solo queueing. you just gotta put the effort in, and not play what hero you want too. I honestly have a higher win rate with randoms than I do teammates I know. Because I force those plebs to respect my authority if they want healed.

I even won a match when we had 2 minutes to cap both points on Hanamura and the other team had 7. all it took was BMing my team to go two winston, two lucio, one tracer, and one pharah and not letting a single god damn one of them let go of w. capped both with 3 seconds to spare, I had never been more proud.