Aegean

Xenogamers Spooky Event Update, Teamspeak And Hub

Hey guys and gals, so our Halloween event is starting this week on Thursday the 27th and here's a list of games you should have downloaded if you want to participate in them.

• CS:GO (Minigames)
  • TF2 (TBA)
  • Cry of Fear (On steam and it's free)
  • Minecraft (PVP Event)
  • Town of Salem (Make an account for free on BlankMediaGames | Town of Salem , it's pretty much mafia if you've ever played it before with a twist)

I have already given out close to 2000 credits to people just for being active on servers and answering random trivia, and we will be giving much more credits on the days of the events. I hope you guys can make time and hang out!

Ps. Still debating on what we should watch as a group, doesn't have to be a movie, we can watch scary or paranormal stuff from youtube. Feel free to give any suggestions.

Teamspeak and Hub

So for teamspeak, reminder to everyone that the rules will be in place on November 1st, which means only 4 subchannels per parent channel in the community room (subchannels of subchannels still count towards the max limit) and if you didn't claim a channel that you own that you claim it soon or else they will be PURGED.

For hub if you guys have noticed that you can now stylize your names again and it lasts forever, BUT you can only do it once. I will not give a refund yet if people made a mistake, I will see if I can make it so people get 1 free edit or something, stay tuned on that!

Last thing, I will make a post about Content Creation for xG, the benefits for you and how to get involved. I'll be bringing it up when Halloween is over, so I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Hope you guys have having a good month, and happy gaming!

~Aegean

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Just a quick update, teamspeak community channels aren't getting deleted till the 6th, we are extending the deadline to claim your channel BUT on the 6th if your main channel has more then 4 subchannels, we will just delete the extras from the bottom up or just delete unclaimed channels.

That is all for now, stay tuned for a news post on the home page (: