Goblins

Sayonara

Hello everyone!

It's your soon ex-TF2 DM coming at you with some news! I'm going to be stepping down from the position of DM. I'll just fall down to the rank of member.

If you're not aware (and care about it), I currently don't have the time to play the game that often, nor can I really browse the forums enough to really see the questions of users, member submissions, etc.

Rather than take a slot and do nothing, I'd rather have someone else be promoted who has the time to give xG a hand.

I climbed up as far as I have with the intentions to make the TF2 division a better place. Although, Bello has essentially already done a lot and has beaten me too that. The TF2 division is honestly in a pretty solid state, and I feel comfortable that it will stay that way (even with minor hiccups every now and then).

I'll still play the servers obviously and browse the forums when I can. Just not enough to keep up with the quota staff are expected to maintain. After the Holiday season is done with, maybe I'll be back and try to get back into the groove.

My friend list on Steam will be purged. I'm only going to keep the people xG that I've really come to know (and you know who you are).

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Totally understand the reasoning Goblins, I didn't have too many interactions with you, but I know the work you've put into xG and I can't thank you enough. Glad you're sticking as a member :)