Position:

Time Active:

Since 2013 for sure but 2012 is hazy to me

Experience:

I was mod through DM at various points and xG didn't die

Donated:

Yes

Information:

Just got the call from the shop and only have 2.5 hours until I get my computer back. I'm only going to get more active and I'm on at a wierd time when we still have 10-15 people online and Euro mods are asleep, and it's midnight on the east coast. So you should pick me up again, all my internet limitations and finagling to make tf2 happen has me inspired to play again(living in a wierd high speed blind spot, and am using a 4g phone hotspot strictly for tf2, it somehow works really well but I can't do anything else). Plus, considering that our old activity requirements were the reason I stepped down, and I always managed (except as DM, that demotion was deserved tbh...) to get atleast 9 or 10 hours minimum, I think our new requirements would work better for me being staff. I won't ever disappear, and if I do demote me obviously, but I can manage 10-15 or so every two weeks easy, and I'm on at a fairly unique time, so it works out. The higher ups + the rest of the community should consider it.

@Rejects @Bello @Vexx (congrats bby)

Screenshot_20170306-143622.thumb.png.3ab6ec0d9fa28b8b9b950f3c8d98658a.png

+1 was a good mod and is part of the reason why TGH is alive and well. We need more people like him, as long as they don't die from the marijuana

A:7/10

M:8/10

You haven't been back all that long, give it some time. Get reacquainted with the community, and get some activity. I'm going to have to -1 for now unfortunately.

I'm going to have to -1 since unfortunately I could hardly rely on you even while you were staff before as you didn't do too much back during the time when I was just a regular player.

As for activity I know I haven't been back long, but if it weren't for unforeseen computer issues the last five days I would be right around 20 instead of 11.9

I only have 6gb of Internet a month, and I'm only using it on tf2, So I have a super stable and consistent activity schedule. You will be seeing me around more, starting within the next few hours, so a -1 for now is understandable but I'm confident I'll be active consistently for a long time from here on out.

Plus I needed to comment so I could get notifications.

for the moment I'm going to -1 due to the internet problems you seem to have could prove to be an issue not only with keeping activity up but responding to problems.

Also as others have said you have only just come back so you should probably wait a while and prove to us your internet and activity is stable.

You've only just come back.

Also it seems like your internet is very unstable by the fact you say you lose about 10 hours of tf2 just downloading one map.

That was a bit of an exaggeration on my part, it's closer to 1 hour (though it was hyrule so maybe 2) and I've figured out the maps issue I'm just downloading them on a different device and moving the files over. Already have the three maps I downloaded last night plus Bsor, frantic, cyberpunk, abstract, lava giant, megaman, mariokart3, realms, and pretence, plus all of pokemon except kogane. I'm figuring out workarounds, my bandwidth will be strictly playing the game.

Basically after doing the math again on my internet, I get 6 gigs, and an hour of tf2 takes 55-85 mbs. Barring any downloads I'll get 85-100ish hours of playing max per month. And these maps are just one time downloads. I'm setting my sights low and accounting for a few downloads with my 20 hours every two weeks of activity estimate. Unless I'm wrong and someone here is better at math.