Moosty

Moosty - Team Fortress 2

Ayy so this was posted over three weeks ago. And We just updated our activity to 14 hours. I've met that requirement for weeks on end and have proven my internet issues aren't keeping me from being active. I can meet the requirements and have proven that. And as for not seeing me around much, like I said I'm on at times when other staff aren't usually around, usually between 8 and 10 pm my time (11pm to 1am eastern)which is why I should be promoted so we can be covered on those times.

Tldr I can meet our activity requirements and have proven it, I'm just here to aggressively wink.

So my first month cycle of the hotspot is up, and I had to download the bulk of the maps which crippled my activity, and I was still able to maintain minimum activity. Now that the first month is over I won't have to redownload those maps, so that's freed up bandwidth. I've also been taking advantage of visiting family and have downloaded the rest of pokemon and all of tgh (except for a couple stragglers that don't get picked ever and I couldn't find download links for) as well as five or six surf maps and a couple deathrun maps, and have started spending more time on those servers.. Those maps are all on my machine for good, so moderating servers other than tgh shouldn't be a huge problem. I'm working hard to make this work, and I've pretty much made it happen. I'm genuinely committed to this. I've proven it this month and it will continue to be proven next month.

The fact that Moosty has kept up to date (mostly) with this application is great. He is keeping you guys informed of how he plans to be active/use his internet to help the servers. +1

Plus he is experienced, I don't see why he shouldn't get back onto the field.

+1 He's definitely gotten the activity end down as he has been plenty active over the last while. In terms of deserving the position beyond that, I'll honestly mostly piggy back off other peoples opinion that you have the ability to take the position, while the fact you have previous experience and I've seen no reason as to otherwise from you only further exalt that.

I don't know if these things have a limit for how long they can be open, I didn't see in the rules post, but as of today it's been a month that this has been open, and I'm currently still over 20 hours the last two weeks.

Screenshot_20170406-174848.thumb.png.10899b18f064846140bdab1da9a3cf5a.png

These threads aren't like membership posts where they must close after a month, people in the past were worried of your activity and it seems you are meeting and exceeding expectations. Best of luck :)

+1 You are becoming more active which is awesome and you are an awesome guy to play with. He basically is staff when nobody is on, and we could use you as an active staff.