Kypari

Kypari! - Team Fortress 2

+1 (something good about kypari).

Goes to surf and tgh so I don't see him much (staying away from cancer) :( but still he was awesome as admin back then in jailbreak and Pokémon.

+1 (something good about kypari).

Goes to surf and tgh so I don't see him much (staying away from cancer) :( but still he was awesome as admin back then in jailbreak and Pokémon.

He needs to become a real man and go on deathrun with the cool kids

+1 I miss kypari having dominance over fellow admins by smiting them

would be good to have him back as admin

Kinky (° ͜ʖ°)

Also, Grape, that new profile picture is freaking me out o.o

But really, +1 to Kypari

He was one of the admins (at the time) who helped me out when I was new to xG, and has been a friend ever since.

I've known him to be a serious admin/mod, but not to the point where he's no fun.

He's done it before, and I see no reason why Ky shouldn't be admin again. :)

He needs to become a real man and go on deathrun with the cool kids

deathrun is for gay people and that's why you go on there

but seriously deathrun without bhopping considering I used to be superadmin on a jb/deathrun server feels so wrong so I don't enjoy deathrun that much

but seriously deathrun without bhopping considering I used to be superadmin on a jb/deathrun server feels so wrong so I don't enjoy deathrun that much

But bhopping makes me salty cuz I can't kill anyone as they go at THE SPEED OF LIGHT

-1 said bad things about deathrun and therefore is bad.

On a more serious note, I'd like to start by saying the way you mentioned vargas came off as like an unnecessary jab and almost like pent up angst (of course im tired and light headed atm, so I could just be stupid).

It also is a bit of a shame your activity died a bit after your demotion. You seem to be getting into things a bit more recently and im hoping to see you take your dominance again.

Now off with the negative and on to the positive. I don't want to be repetitive of what everyone else has said, but simply put you deserve the position. You are plenty competent, know what you are doing, and frankly are overdue to get the spot back.

+1 we need more good admins

-1 said bad things about deathrun and therefore is bad.

On a more serious note, I'd like to start by saying the way you mentioned vargas came off as like an unnecessary jab and almost like pent up angst (of course im tired and light headed atm, so I could just be stupid).

It also is a bit of a shame your activity died a bit after your demotion. You seem to be getting into things a bit more recently and im hoping to see you take your dominance again.

Now off with the negative and on to the positive. I don't want to be repetitive of what everyone else has said, but simply put you deserve the position. You are plenty competent, know what you are doing, and frankly are overdue to get the spot back.

+1 we need more good admins

Oh, no. The comment about Isabelle wasn't a jab at all. Isabelle may be a huge gay but he's still a neato guy and obviously I was a much bigger part of the picture during the whole incident so I didn't really deserve it back the same promo/demo that Isabelle got it or anything like that. Apologies if it came across that way.

And yeah getting demoted got me really really down because TF2 used to be the game that I would always play when my internet went down but irl shit happened and then I ended up sleeping for most of the day instead of coming on. I'm not doing that anymore though :coffee:

but yeah toontown for life :hail::hail::hail: