realBelloWaldi

PSA: Punishing Donator Abuse

Except it's not because I use
>!colorme normal

to remove the translucent effect.

People would only know I'm friendly if they shot me and realized I didn't take any damage, or I shot them and they noticed they didn't take any damage. I usually takes them like 5 seconds for them to realize the trick.

That's still OK?

Yes it's OK... I'm completely sure they shooted you before And they noticed you are in friendly. Most of the players are using hit sounds so

That's why I'm saying it's extremly easy to know it, however. Do not use god mode because the sentryes are going to shoot at you and make an unfair chance for the opposite team.

Well, I going to say it again,For me it's OK but do not generalize. That's only my opinion.obviously you can Confirm this,reading the donator rules.

Most for the donators rules said. Do not use your donator powers to give you or someone else an unfair advantage Or do not use your powers to affect the Gameplay in the server for example: spawning bosses, changing the gravity, giving everyone noclip, etc etc etc.

In your case,personally. I think You are not abusing your donator powers since you are not killing anyone or affecting the gameplay in the server. Resizing you, putting yourself on friendly and putting color is not an abuse.probably it's an huge distraction but ehhhhh! Guest what!? Tf2 it's a distraction too ;).

So don't worry most donators do that PLOP

Except it's not because I use
>!colorme normal

to remove the translucent effect.

People would only know I'm friendly if they shot me and realized I didn't take any damage, or I shot them and they noticed they didn't take any damage. I usually takes them like 5 seconds for them to realize the trick.

That's still OK?

No its not. You are not allowed to color yourself normal while in friendly.

I didn't know that :0 ... I think we need to put this information into the donators rules to avoid future problems.