Sign in to follow this  
SGTBLU

JSilverman Un PERM-BANNED 3+ times?

Why does Jsilverman keep getting unbanned? He griefed 3 or 4 times and gets perm banned 3 or 4 times THEN when I was playing yesterday HE gets back on WTF IS GOING ON?

Wait SGT in hollows?

If it is that piece of ♥♥♥♥ needs to be perm banned one for hacking (how would you burn something in town limits if it doesnt have firespread on) and two for griefing that amazing tree.

If not its still hacking to burn something like that so three reasons to perm ban and NOT UN BAN

1st off I messed with the tree when fire spread was NOT on. I didn't do any other griefs. People just accused me of them. I didn't steal from anyone and I didn't grief anyones houses. And any time I asked 2 look at something it was in somone elses town which made it impossible even if I wanted 2 grief because I couldn't have placed blocks. I only griefed once, got banned once, then played normally then sgtblu jumped on and banned me... just wanted to set the story strait.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

how the hell would I hack to turn firespread on? and anyways I took the roots off of the lava. It would have been gone in bout 10 min on its own

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

SGTBLU it wasn't me who burned the tree. I was already banned when somone told me bout the tree burning down. I was trying to do a fixable grief... not one that messed up ur epic tree