Topaz

Lucid Dreaming

Do you want lucid dreams?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want lucid dreams?

• HELL YEAH!
    • No thanks, I will stick with my boring and unremembered-able dreams
    • I don't give a sh*t

Ive been non stop plagued with these since I was about 8 years old, I can explain in detail if you want, bit its detailed. You do not want to be apart of this, its the sole reason Ive been living off 3-4 hours asleep nightly since i was 14-15. Ask Ms Snackbar what shes gotta deal with every night -.-

THEY ARE NOT FUN.

I feel pain, hear see like its IRL, and a good 30% of the time I am fully consciously aware that im dreaming and I can affect the outcome when I do. Scary shit. Im 23 and my nightmares actually cause me to wake up disoriented and shaken.

-1 i take care of snackbar all the time when he sleeps, it worries me alot at times .. and i have lucid dreams too, not frequently, but when i do .. its impossible to sleep for days afterwards

I think it's because your minds are situated differently.

Lucid dreaming is pretty much a direct bridge to your subconscious, so your subconscious must be full of fear, violence, destruction, and anything else that is causing nightmares. Lucid dreams are actually places to fight off those fears as it is a selfhealing process because you can pretty much just delete anything from there by reassuring yourself in that state.

I get up and walk around, eyes open and have conversations with Ms Snax, and have no recollection of that happening...Lots of screaming / swearing too. I also dont believe that direct-to-subconcious crap either because that just doesnt sound like my traits.

I get up and walk around, eyes open and have conversations with Ms Snax, and have no recollection of that happening...Lots of screaming / swearing too. I also dont believe that direct-to-subconcious crap either because that just doesnt sound like my traits.

Then there is something not triggering correctly with you, unfortunately it sounds like. I can't really explain it but every lucid dream expert explains it as tl;dr your happy place

-1 i take care of snackbar all the time when he sleeps, it worries me alot at times .. and i have lucid dreams too, not frequently, but when i do .. its impossible to sleep for days afterwards

I suggest you click the link.... You can't just have lucid dreams withought doing anything. And snackbar, you know lucid dreaming you take control in everything. Nightmares, just blink hard in the dream, that should wake you up. Lucid dreaming isn't just the ability to remember them, you CONTROL them, nightmares, you can confront the nightmare and get answers from it. Its a good form of getting over phobias also.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

oh mai gawd. Click the fucking link, that way you can learn how to have them, and learn what it is *Cough snackbar*cough*