DeathGod

Maybe Death as Mod?

Well i guess il start off by saying how much i love this clan, and how mmuch it means to me. when i play CSS the servers i play on are 99% xG. i think with great leadership it can be somthing bigger and better than it is and what most members think of it. i want to be a bigger part of this clan, and i guess i can start by being a Mod(or hope to be). anyways, i think i should be a Mod in xG is because i am known throughout the clan and an active in game. not to active on the forums, but Mods are for moderating games, not the forums. i mostly play on Jail Break, and i know the MOTD very well and try to enforce the rules as best i can as a member. sometimes people listen, but most of the time they just say go fuck yourself and i take it. but if i get Mod then maybe i can do more than i already do. sorry if i dont make any sense at all in this thread or spelling errors. its 6 am and im sort of high. so all of that said if you want Death God as a Mod then you can +1. if you dont you can -1 or go fuck yourself.(jk). thats it.

+1

Great guy who always enforces the 'motd' rules and helps out whenever he can. I really think he would make a great addition to the xG staff. Although he's smelly.

Plus he's a super stud.

D: +1, goodluck in getting the remaining 1's mate!

- Dat guy, Forest

Yee dis dawg heer iZ a straite up Gee.

Dis dud right here is active mang like 10/10

nd fo sho, he chill, he be actin lyke an adult, 9/10

like fo real do dis guy is aight +1

cuz dis dude right here nos how

it be in da xgeee.

+1+1

have you been on jb in the last six months?

fuck that's only reason

this fUCKING GUY may be on jb more than i am

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

yeh death knows motd

10/10/10/10/10