Gkoo

Hello, I am Gkoo.

How's it goin' mate. On behalf of everyone here, welcome to the xG community. We hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for selecting XenoGamers! I'm Forest, pronounced 'For-Est'.

- Dat guy, Forest

Thank you.

For-est. I'll try to remember that next time. I honestly don't know what my name means. I made it randomly when I wanted to play Halo 2 a while back and I've always pronounced it as Gecko.

Uh.... you're wrong sir. It's pronounced G-coo. Seriously.

Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay. There's plenty of food over there, and cookies... lots of cookies.

I like your name... I won't call you Gecko out of jealousy

Thank you all.

I'd like to inform you that I have already took it to my responsibility of posing nude for the public, and you Bubbles.

The name is just a random type into the keyboard to start playing a game. I've kept it for a while, and liked it. It's short and simple.

Welcome to our community. Just make yourself at home and have some fun! Hope to see you on some of the servers.

Hello Gkoo I know a few people have already said this but I would like to welcome you to the xG community and be prepared some of our clan members have a few screws a little loose (it's not bad it just makes it more fun)