Jump to content

TAoWHunter

Members
  • SM
  • Content Count

    60
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by TAoWHunter

  1. Cool guy, saw him on surf a couple times, cool, and didn't break any rules. A:6-7 M:8 +1 Good Luck dude
  2. I heard that if you say X in Chat, Seg will pop up in your house on July 6th a Perm you!

  3. If you guys look at who Kypari is @‘ing you’ll all get why I put it up ;-:

  4. Ok I will drop my vouch down to neutral
  5. Toast the reason why I vouched +1 is because he’s becoming a member, almost everyone always gets member, now Staff, even if it’s only to DM’s/DL’s I will not speak if I don’t know them 

    1. Red

      Red

      You realize this guy is toxic at certain times when you kill him and he uses racial slurs, he is generally immature and shouldn't get member until he changes his behavior and we can all see that on the servers. 

      I can't understand what you are even saying but we aren't even giving people staff just people who we think might actually deserve staff or at least a chance and for member it's easy to get member if you are either not known or good but for "dingbat" he's known for his bad behavior but you vouching shouldn't be valid cause you don't even know the player so why would you +1 someone do you don't even know it's ridiculous just don't vouch until you interact with the player.. 

      p.s Lay off the weed man. 

    2. Tatost

      Tatost

      I myself have had zero interaction with the aforementioned player, but I can trust Red on his observations. You most definitely do not need to +1 when you have had insufficient interactions with someone who is applying for member. Aegean did say that this was not supposed to be a club where only the cool guys can get in, but he did not in any way, shape, or form, mean that you can +1 someone (who you know nothing about) when they have a valid -1.

  6. +1 I don't see any reason, but I haven't seen you that much. Just be sure to read the rules, if what Red is saying is true Good Luck on your Applcation
  7. Have a nice life, we will all miss you. And, sorry for the bad friendship we've had. You will always still be my friend ;-;7
  8. Ever thought of being part of the Teen Titans??

    1. Dannypicacho
    2. Roy

      Roy

      39% chance of being apart of the Avengers and 61% chance of being thanos. So, maybe of being apart of teen titans.

  9. +1 Pretty chill dude, I'm mostly a surf and tgh dude, and most of the time when I'm on tgh, he is there. Good Luck
  10. Add a map like or dislike system, that way if people don’t like the map it will say  Did you like this map? Yes, keep it. Im neutral. No,remove it.  With this the higher ups can see from feedback on the forums and the server itself if people like it because we have maps that people hate so much that they just leave and I’ve seen the player count drop from 12 to 5.
  11. I actually asked this 2 years ago, but since we never put the credit system into xG can you change my name to TAoW Hunter?

    1. Caleb956

      Caleb956

      (Sorry for replying to messages you're sending virr BUT) We do actually have a hub shop! https://xenogamers.com/hub/

      Right at the top it shows a change username you can purchase, I sent you the credits to cover the cost of the name change, enjoy!

    2. TAoWHunter

      TAoWHunter

      ohh thanks, I saw an old link, that's why I thought it wasn't implemented

  12. Do mods get SB accounts?

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. TAoWHunter
    3. virr

      virr

      Theres no reason to log into SB unless you're a dm+, just like caleb said 🙂

    4. TAoWHunter

      TAoWHunter

      Alright I just like it because it easier because you can edit ban unban comm ban etc etc 

  13. So right now I’m in sch
  14. You will be missed!!!!!!!!
  15. Thank you for replying to my Staff Application ❤️

  16. Division Team Fortress 2 In-Game Name TAoW Hunter Identity STEAM_0:1:208578952 Position Moderator Time Active on Servers 18d+ Information Ok. I didn't except myself to be here, but after my big change I wanted to finally be able to fill in a spot on the xG Staff Roaster. It might seem very weird that me, a guy who got permed would even think about joining the staff team, but my main goal is to keep xG alive all the time. Usually at night most of the staff are asleep and this has been a problem on many occasions. Once there was a hacker and so many people did a calladmin, and no one came, soon everyone left the server because it was so unfair. I usually always stay up even on weekends, so the 14 hour biweekly will not be a problem for me. I am a ex-staff on European Studs, 1+ years, so I know the 5 basic commands that mods get, which is slay, kick ,gag ,mute, and ban. I know all the different ways to use the commands, via Admin Menu or Console. But my main reason for joining xG staff is because, I just wanna be involved, I want to help people, I don't wanna be a backseat mod anymore. I wanna help in EVERY way I can, I will be the first to answer to any calladmin (if I'm on, and not at school). This has been something that has been flying around in my mind for a long time, but due to past actions, it got away, but ive recently caught up to it and now I'm finally doing it. I know all about Staff Rules, I'm only an enforcer, but I have to respect people the right way, and I know abusing my powers will go against my oath I made back awhile ago when I made my Unban Appeal, because this is disrespect to the team. I know when to be serious and when I can just mess around, though on xG I've never seen a serious moment occur, only when I got punished. xG will be my hotspot forever, and I hope the team will accept me as their newest mod, if not. Thank you all for reading my mod application! I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for. I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for. Yes
  17. Adding to Cons: DLC's, you need to pay $20 each, they should come free with Skyrim.
  18. Hi, im Hunter. I +1 this.
  19. What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by?
  20. Im sorry but I change my flavor to Ice tEA