Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

A Little Help

Sometime next week I'm planning on funding some advertisement on Facebook. This will get our Facebook page - as well as our clan, website, and servers - in front of the eyes of over 100,000,000 people.

The ad consists of about 120 characters of text, and a small image. The ad will link back to our Facebook page which has all our info, and with the text I have a quick little blurb planned out, but I'm looking for help with the image.

It's 100px wide by 72px tall. Looking for something that can grab people's attention.

I'm not doing this as a contest, nor am I in a position to offer any type of reward (but I'm sure something can be figured out). But if you have the skills and can donate the time it would greatly help the clan and bring people to our community.

I'm hoping to post the ad early to mid of next week, so you have a few days. If no one comes through I have a few things I can do, but I'm no PS expert so, meh.

If you have any questions or anything you'd like to share post here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks bbs

I may be supper late, but I would need some help if you could complete this format it would help a lot.

Text:

Colors:

Any Theme In mind (Optional):

@@McNeo