Sign in to follow this  
Mordor.

Mordor's Moderator Submission

Well hello there everybody! I've been playing CS:GO for about 2 months now and I have been playing in xG servers even before I signed up for xG. I have been in many sticky situations with people who either don't know the rules or people who sometimes forget the rules. As a mod, I am looking forward to keeping our servers clean and fun.

-1 you are a pain, hardly ever on immature and cause untold problems. Further to that you have not been a member for more than a month and have not donated. Being absolutely frank here, I think you with any powers on CS:GO JB the server would turn to shit. my 2 cents.

I haven't seen you on in a very long time, (2 weeks, about that). So first be more active, second, you must donate to apply for mod (See rules here Moderator Submission rules !) I'll vouch one way or the other once both of those problems are fixed

EDIT: Also, you must be in the clan for a month (You joined 12-09-2012 for forums, and thats not counting when you were actually accepted into xG, which was about 2 weeks ago)

first of all, you haven't been in the clan for 1 month, second, i rarely see you on the server nowadays, third, you haven't donated, you need to donate, but that doesn't mean you can't earn it. -1

no let's leave it open to have member feedback, you wanted to apply for mod status without clearly reading requirements and I think it only fair that members are allowed to voice their opinion to your request.

-1 you are a pain, hardly ever on immature and cause untold problems. Further to that you have not been a member for more than a month and have not donated. Being absolutely frank here, I think you with any powers on CS:GO JB the server would turn to shit. my 2 cents.

Seeing as you are already banned, this would have been invalid. Get over your little feud with him, or you will be forum banned again. Your PM report was useless, and you were the one starting shit on that thread. Get over yourself.