MinerTeddy

Permanent CT-Ban for HellBott

Perma CTBan HellBott  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Perma CTBan HellBott

Player ID:STEAM_0:1:59531587

Player's Ingame Name:HellBott

My name: [xG] ZIGZAG

Why:Everytime HellBott goes CT and is warden, he has no idea how to play.

He camped armory and vent camped the armory in Carceris (Shadow,Neef, and Weston witnessed this)

Freekilled on the invalid freedays, and when I told him that I would start a post about his CT ban, he called a freeday, then repeatedly drop guns on purpose. I have repeatedly told him to check the MOTD to learn the rules while he just doesn't give a "Flying Fuck" (x4), and disrespecting Shadow and I,and then tried to FRLR for our LR and when we told him he can't, he apparently flipped and a coin.He then called a warday during the middle of a day.

Shadow will have the demo/screenie when he figures out to post it in the comments

Yea, he flipped a coin in his room to kill one of us, and killed people for the stupidest shit. After this post was made he also killed me for saying "Hie" when he was playing simon says and said "I'm awesome so say hi to me" which was definitely not saying hi.

He needs a CTban badly +1

Anyone want to tell me how to put this demo on here? When in game I did in console "Record hellbott" to start recording, got freekilled, then did "stop" in console, then later left CSS and am here now. Anyone help out doing the rest?

why cant anybody post in ban requests? just go to forms.

Anyway, will give input till i see the demo!

Well he said all he got in the demo was 1 freekill, and unless the CT left immediately after, not much could be done anyway.

-1, lack of proof, even with demo it was said that it was one freekill in the demo.

Anyone want to tell me how to put this demo on here? When in game I did in console "Record hellbott" to start recording, got freekilled, then did "stop" in console, then later left CSS and am here now. Anyone help out doing the rest?

Navigate yourself to your "cstrike" folder. It will have automatically saved there with the name "Record hellbott.dem". Moved this thread to the appropriate section (Ban Request).