STEAM_0:0:50653824

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Yes, I can be annoying, but I know the MOTD extremely well, and try my best to follow the rules and help report violations at all times.

I am really trying to not be as annoying, and to stay calm and ignore harassment.

Please consider that I am extremely active in the servers and my knowledge of the rules when considering.

-1, very annoying and when ever he gets killed he spams the admins. He complains about everything, and when you are just trying to have fun with the game he ruins it by pulling put his, ' Well I know everything about the motd ', plus he doesnt know when to stop his annoyance.

-1 There is NO WAY you are 18 but that doesnt matter the reason im -1ing you is you are highly anoying if you get freekilled or see a freekill happen you bitch about it for the next 5 rounds if a mod / admin doesnt do anything because they didnt see it

Please consider that I am extremely active in the servers and my knowledge of the rules when considering.

These aren't the only things you need to get in xG.

You're annoying.

Your attitude is just incredibly atrocious.

Whenever you're on the server, you constantly spam the admin chat with a bunch of useless crap.

You always bitch and moan to admins cause we dont "do our jobs."

It's just ridiculous that you have decided you want to be in xG.

You constantly spam your mic, Many people find you annoying. You don't know when to stop. If you get freekilled you bitch about about it in admin chat. I also find that u have a bad attitude

You constantly spam your mic, Many people find you annoying. You don't know when to stop. If you get freekilled you bitch about about it in admin chat. I also find that u have a bad attitude

These aren't the only things you need to get in xG.

You're annoying.

Your attitude is just incredibly atrocious.

Whenever you're on the server, you constantly spam the admin chat with a bunch of useless crap.

You always bitch and moan to admins cause we dont "do our jobs."

It's just ridiculous that you have decided you want to be in xG.

-1 There is NO WAY you are 18 but that doesnt matter the reason im -1ing you is you are highly anoying if you get freekilled or see a freekill happen you bitch about it for the next 5 rounds if a mod / admin doesnt do anything because they didnt see it

-1, very annoying and when ever he gets killed he spams the admins. He complains about everything, and when you are just trying to have fun with the game he ruins it by pulling put his, ' Well I know everything about the motd ', plus he doesnt know when to stop his annoyance.

Nope. Not 18 ggnore.

Lol

-1. Constant loopholing of rules, uselessly spamming admin chat, and is just an average annoyance on the server. Not even close to xG material.

A: 8/10

M: 3/10

-1 i believe he hacked an awp last week on avalanche or convinced someone to gunplant but i dunno

M:1.5/10

A9:11

He used a glitch or something 2 - 3 times and got threatened with a server ban