Insane

Apocalypse/holocaust/9|11 Day = Massive Freekill

@ChickenPanda has done this before and he said that he asked you and you were ok with it

False. I said reentering a cell was okay. Speed questioned making the reds reenter a cell because it's an "in-cell order." But I brought up how people make winners of Pokemon reenter the cell.

You are aware that only @SpeedOfFreedom and @ChickenPanda do this day? Your mods aren't doing the best are they?

As for this, any game that has not been approved is decided by mods. Both of the mods that happened to be on were okay with it. Therefore, we went on with the day. Now that Muffin has had a say in it, we're no longer allowed to do it. So stop bitching and trying to get us demoted. Kthx.

False. I said reentering a cell was okay. Speed questioned making the reds reenter a cell because it's an "in-cell order." But I brought up how people make winners of Pokemon reenter the cell.

As for this, any game that has not been approved is decided by mods. Both of the mods that happened to be on were okay with it. Therefore, we went on with the day. Now that Muffin has had a say in it, we're no longer allowed to do it. So stop bitching and trying to get us demoted. Kthx.

I had no intentions of getting you demoted, I remember you told all the reds to get back in the cells and then you started to juts shoot ant kill everyone :P

I hope you realize that the version I play is 1. An idea I got from @Nomulous and 2. A game in which there is actually a point that they can reach to survive. I mean, I don't just pin them in a cell. I say if they make it to a certain location that they survive and cannot be killed. However, pinning them in a cell is kind of bull. They have 0 chance to survive.

I just meant that you asked @MuffinMonster if that was ok and you said he replied that it was, I didn't mean anything about re-entering cells or not.

I hope you realize that the version I play is 1. An idea I got from @Nomulous and 2. A game in which there is actually a point that they can reach to survive. I mean, I don't just pin them in a cell. I say if they make it to a certain location that they survive and cannot be killed. However, pinning them in a cell is kind of bull. They have 0 chance to survive.

I recall is you pinning us in the farthest cell to the right and stood at the door way ( as pyro ) and said GO and stood there holding down M1

I recall is you pinning us in the farthest cell to the right and stood at the door way ( as pyro ) and said GO and stood there holding down M1

You recall wrong. I put them in knife pit and give them a chance to survive. The one time we went in a cell was samit and panda. Panda on minecart and samit on casuarina.

I am offended by the "9/11 day" I had family that died on 9/11 and this could be viewed as a racial or prejudiced game. Which mod would approve of such a game?

(Hint: The one mod everyone wants to demote)

(Hint-Hint: It was never called 9/11 day, it was first called Holocaust Day/Duck Hunt)

My approval of this game came from nom. I never called it 9/11 day. That's just f*cked up and disrespectful.

AND YOU DON'T THINK HOLOCAUST DAY IS OFFENSIVE? To be fair no1 likes them but still, lots more people died