Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I play Team Fortess 2 on XenoGamers but also am lead admin on a Minecraft server. I switch between the two throughout the day but depends whos on really. I usually play on your tf2 pokemon goldenrod trade server. I used to play CS but all my progress has been wiped because steam cloud didn't transfer it to my new computer :/ I live in Ontario, Canada and my time zone is Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). I'm usually on from 3:30 - 8:00 except for some occasions but other than that I'm pretty active. Can't really think of any other questions to answer so feel free to contact me with any other questions! Have a nice day.

I can't say I'd vote for him. Though he is decently active, I can't make out his maturity. Not to mention I've witnessed and warned him many times about using the donor powers incorrectly. In the end, I'm just going to have to say good luck, no plus one or minus one from me.

I can't say I'd vote for him. Though he is decently active, I can't make out his maturity. Not to mention I've witnessed and warned him many times about using the donor powers incorrectly. In the end, I'm just going to have to say good luck, no plus one or minus one from me.

Same reason here. Shot me while in gift mode, which gave him god mode and kept doing it after I warned him not to do so. But that will not deter me from a final decision (which I do not have at the moment).