Duke

Predator Day

You could maybe like when the day starts, it teleports all Ts to CT spawn. Or REMOVE THE POV IT STINKS AND MAKES IT A HORRIBLE DAY SO PLEASE REMOVE IT OK?

Also just like add the AFK thing from Last CT to the predator day. That would help as well. Or just make players move forward automatically and they can't stop :3

You could maybe like when the day starts, it teleports all Ts to CT spawn. Or REMOVE THE POV IT STINKS AND MAKES IT A HORRIBLE DAY SO PLEASE REMOVE IT OK?

Also just like add the AFK thing from Last CT to the predator day. That would help as well. Or just make players move forward automatically and they can't stop :3

that wouldn't make the day any better its basically find a hall way run back and forth spraying into said hallway and u'll probly kill a ct. its just boring and only shitty cts do it for kills or to punish the rebel heavy t's

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Yeah predator days are garbage, they're just another way to avoid actually thinking as a warden in a server that already has a plethora of options so you don't have to actually think as a warden.

And half you guys can't even warden properly anyways.

#nochill

I'll admit, this day is absolute dog fudge, and I will say I want it removed. But, we need to think ahead. What will we replace it for? A hide and seek plugin, like in the TF2 JB? That actually sounds like a good idea.

EDIT:+1

Edited by Guest (see edit history)