Vexx

Poll To Remove Random Critical Hits On Trade Gaming History

Remove Random crits from TGH?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Random crits from TGH?

• No
    • Yes

Talking on the lines of like Melee War Day and crap like that.

Doing this would remove the fun out of melee warday, melee warday is meant for red to win 99.9% of the time but when blue wins everyone is super surprised and it feels hella good when you are the one on blue. We should keep this thread to TGH/Pokemon because thats where it started.

Talking on the lines of like Melee War Day and crap like that.

Removing random crits would be a huge disadvantage for blus in melee wardays lul

Edit: I also dont side with removing random crits from any of our servers as i think it makes the game more fun for more people (as seen in the votes) and imo the weapon spread being disabled is irrelevant since they're completely different things, weapon spread gives a disadvantage for everyone and takes randomness to the extreme, on the other hand random crits have a very low chance of happening on normal weapons, and it makes the melee weapons greatly more effective

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Naw I'd say mainly just the trade servers like Pokemon and TGH. Mainly since it can be useful on Jailbreak and other servers but I would still be fine with all

+1

Random crits should be removed from tgh pokemon and surf.

Even though these are casual servers, it's still very annoying to lose just because of rng.

On jailbreak it gives rebels more of a chance to rebel and actually kill, so it should be kept on there.

You nerds need to lighten up and have fun.

If you get rekt by a random crit, then it's lolgg. Just RESPAWN. Have fun. It's a trade server. Clocktown=/= Nuketown there's no need to be the stereotypical edgy scout ruining the fun (@Vector lub u bb) Nobody is thinking any less of you because you got layed out by a crit on a trade server. Just laugh it off.

Also just putting it on tgh seems odd, if we remove random crits do it everywhere. There's no need to nitpick JUST tgh every time.

And If we do it, it should be a trial, like @Shadower said. It's gonna be controversial either way. Might as well know for sure.

But this is rambling, so in the immortal words of Randy Jackson:

"It's gonna be a no from me dog"

-1 Are you trying to kill our population? Quite a bit of our population are more "competitive" players.

Team Fortress 2 was made with random crits. If people cant deal with a function of the game, that is their problem. The competitive people are those who come back the most. Crits are what make things interesting.

(JESUS CHRIST SUPREME SO MANY SPACES)~OneGlove

Better not on surf. No one complains about it on surf; most of us find it quite hilarious as we do duels and stuff.

Random crits being removed won't ruin the population at all? How would it affect it in any way? I want to keep random crits but I don't see how that is going to affect the population.

Well, well, let's see here. I see a community not admitting to their own useless frustration. Oh, what's this? A "TF2" player I've never seen on the servers arguing to keep crits on! This is gonna be good, Steven.

First off, most of what @Moosty said. Actually, all of what @Moosty said.

Now, I don't see why Pokemon and TGH have such a hard time accepting such game mechanics as binds and crits. They are literally such a small thing that they're useless to fight over. Nobody likes seeing them, but everyone despises others who complain about them more. Everyone who's given a +1 because they hate being killed due to RNG needs to either get good (seriously not in an edgy meme way) or take a break, as they've been playing so long that their keyboard and mouse are sweating due to lack of time away from keyboard. You can be whoever, but if you complain about crits or being killed, I'm gonna either target you for killing you in the game or just look at you with less respect than normal.

The fact that random spread is being used as an excuse to use this is bullshit ang hilarious. What is random spread, and how could've it been so retarded-like that we removed?

Suck it up, buttercup. -1

I mean if we want to put the final nail in JB's coffin then yea, remove random crits. Lets not half ass this with a mostly dead server, lets finish it off and make sure no one plays on it again.

As for tgh.... idc, its not like your KDA actually matters.

Because people keep deleting my dogs in dresses shitpost Ill actually contribute.

Other than this thread showing the autism of some of our moderators, its redundant.

"OH EHM GEE ITS A CASUAL TRADE SERVER" yet 99.99% of the population doesn't fucking trade. Why are the higher ups even discussing this? Remove random crits to enable a more balanced gameplay where skill is involved. Im gonna bring overwatch into this where a headshot does critical damage. Requires skill to aim. Not just some dumbfuck soldier spamming rockets down a hallway.

And as @Vector stated. We have other shit on the server to compensate for vavle being a bunch of retards too.

Wake up sheeple. If you back up random crits staying on the server, you're literal garbage and should go back to playing mario maker.

@Bello @Rejects @Egossi

Wake up sheeple. If you back up random crits staying on the server, you're literal garbage and should go back to playing mario maker.

agyazo.com_0850fce91dd5dcbce12c598eaf581706.png.52990038fc912b864406d15eb69cb16b.png

Why are the higher ups even discussing this?

We kind of have been discussing this and it should be up to everyone who plays on the servers, hence we created a poll so the population can decide whether they're being disabled or not.

This might just be me, but I really don't see why this is such a big deal. It's literally as simple as testing out no random crits, if a large group of people complain then put them back on, it's not like removing random crits is gonna brutalize every single server xG owns within a week. :mad:

Also to those arguing "but blues need crits on mwardays", thats why they would be removed altogether so its not unfair to one side or another..right?

This might just be me, but I really don't see why this is such a big deal. It's literally as simple as testing out no random crits, if a large group of people complain then put them back on, it's not like removing random crits is gonna brutalize every single server xG owns within a week. :mad:

Also to those arguing "but blues need crits on mwardays", thats why they would be removed altogether so its not unfair to one side or another..right?

This went from just only TGH and now everyone thinks it should apply to every server xd

Because people keep deleting my dogs in dresses fudgepost Ill actually contribute.

Other than this thread showing the autism of some of our moderators, its redundant.

"OH EHM GEE ITS A CASUAL TRADE SERVER" yet 99.99% of the population doesn't fricking trade. Why are the higher ups even discussing this? Remove random crits to enable a more balanced gameplay where skill is involved. Im gonna bring overwatch into this where a headshot does critical damage. Requires skill to aim. Not just some dumbfuck soldier spamming rockets down a hallway.

And as @Vector stated. We have other fudge on the server to compensate for vavle being a bunch of special snowflakes too.

PLEASE fight me. 1v1 me random spread + Random crits

Let's try to keep the JB and Surf servers out of this, as @Vexx most likely intended to keep the thread at ONLY the trade servers.

Thanks cleb.