mel.

hi, im mel <3

hi, my name is mel, mel for melancholy and im new to [xG] (obviously, lol) :emoji_two_hearts:

so far, ive played on the tf2 trade servers for like 2 days or something

it's pChill and i'm just looking for more places to play on besides pub 24/7 servers

im super bored a lot of the time and as of kinda last week i just got back into tf2 after...

well, how ever many years ago 13' - 14' was! but techinially i did come back in 15' but i just played super casually then

i played a lot of tf2 on my first account and this one (like around 3k hrs and 2k on this one, yeah i have no life) :emoji_sleeping:

uh... other things about me i guess? :emoji_thought_balloon:

- im 18, as of june 9th :3

- im trans female, mtf (that just means im a guy and i wanna be a girl. no special pronouns needed )

- i tend to be really weird and akward as hell at times

- yeah, im a furfag, please do insult me on that lmao

after that, i can't think of much else!

so any questions just tell me, im almost always down to talk and stuff

oh, and im super glad to be here and all that, if i didnt mention :emoji_sparkling_heart:

so yeah thats it, :emoji_peace:

Hey hello! I'm one of the higher ups around here, if you stick around we will most likely interact in one way or another :) Don't worry about being weird, all of us are in one way of another.

Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your stay <3

Hey hello! I'm one of the higher ups around here, if you stick around we will most likely interact in one way or another :emoji_smile: Don't worry about being weird, all of us are in one way of another.

Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your stay <3

thank you, and yeah i know just sometimes feels better to just put it out in the air so it doesnt come as a surpise, lol :emoji_heart:

thanks u again and i look foward to seeing u :emoji_two_hearts:

Oi! Welcome to the coolest place in the shadow realm but in all seriousness u seem chilled earlier today when I saw you.

Hopefully I see you again! :emoji_crossed_flags:

Oi! Welcome to the coolest place in the shadow realm but in all seriousness u seem chilled earlier today when I saw you.

Hopefully I see you again! :emoji_crossed_flags:

:emoji_heart_decoration: