Edit History

Dannypicacho

Dannypicacho

33 minutes ago, Lithium said:

theres no reason to think that would happen, and thats also why it was suggested that we archive it first for a while to make sure it doesn't, so we can restore it if there's problems.

I've seen people who only ever use #shitposting and ONLY #shitposting. If you remove their house, they're going to start interacting with the real world and we're gonna have to put up with that. 

Keep the sewer monsters in the sewer. If you remove their sewer they're gonna come to us.

And yes I'm serious, I don't want these huge fucking weirdos bleeding out into the normal channels. God knows what they'll post in #memes.

Dannypicacho

Dannypicacho

28 minutes ago, Lithium said:

theres no reason to think that would happen, and thats also why it was suggested that we archive it first for a while to make sure it doesn't, so we can restore it if there's problems.

I've seen people who only ever use shitposting and ONLY shitposting. If you remove their house, they're going to start interacting with the real world and we're gonna have to put up with that. 

Keep the sewer monsters in the sewer. If you remove their sewer they're gonna come to us.

And yes I'm serious, I don't want these huge fucking weirdos bleeding out into the normal channels.