Edit History

DepressedNeonNepp

DepressedNeonNepp

Aye, -1. Whenever he was on he was trolling and being generally annoying. He blamed me for tykz disliking him (for some reason...?), Idk that just makes me dislike him more. I think why he was banned was fair, and what he did made him deserve that shit. He had it coming and he knew it. Showing someone's face without consent is also doxxing, and that's a federal offense. He knew what he was doing, and he probably hasn't changed in 3 months or so, (maybe 4-5, I can't remember very clearly). When he got banned I thought good riddance and I won't change my mind.

He's also being a bit toxic here, so that shows something doesn't it.

DepressedNeonNepp

DepressedNeonNepp

Aye, -1. Whenever he was on he was trolling and being generally annoying. He blamed me for tykz disliking him (for some reason...?), Idk that just makes me dislike him more. I think why he was banned was unfair, but what he did made him deserve that shit. He had it coming and he knew it. Showing someone's face without consent is also doxxing, and that's a federal offense. He knew what he was doing, and he probably hasn't changed in 3 months or so, (maybe 4-5, I can't remember very clearly). When he got banned I thought good riddance and I won't change my mind.

He's also being a bit toxic here, so that shows something doesn't it.