Sign in to follow this  
Paul_Bunyan

Arthman

I can picture it now

*dreams*

"Aegean!"

OMFG, FOR THE LAST TIME, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT PROOF. HAVING SOMEONE SAY IT'S TRUE, DOES NOT COUNT. THAT PERSON COULD JUST HATE THE PERSON YOU WANT BANNED.

I hate me life.

~Closed

*end dream*

Hey guys rage more maybe itll help the problem.

THAT IS NOT PROOF GOD DAMNNNNN. FOR THE LAST TIME YOU CANT HAVE OTHER PEOPLE VOUCH FOR YOU. TAKE A MUTHA♥♥♥♥IN SCREENSHOT OR GTFO. inb4aegeanhateshisjob.

And to this:

and testimony's a valid proof? Inb4 close.
In the court of law that IS valid proof. Be more careful when you abuse, you got lucky this time.

I think several mis understandings so here we go. It was a wonderful day when a couple kids jump in my channel yelling "ABUSE! ABUSE!" I ask them whats the matter and they reply "Arthfix tp'd to my house to kill me" so ♥♥♥♥ here ♥♥♥♥ there I try to help, and arth telling me to mind my own buisness. Basically, allot of stupid stuff went down, as far as I know he didn't abuse (TP to Paul). Oh ant to Paul, Idk why you are complaining about him breaking your house, as far as I know hes able to do that if you don't like it gtfo of Clan-Wars

So honestly sice human proof isn't that valid because I couldn't see the abuse. -1 plus arthman is a cool guy.

Yea sorry, buddy as true as it seems we cant do anything about it, I know something didnt go your way, I hate that shyt too, but we gotta live through it. :/

Lets get a few things straight.

"Don't like it gtfo of Clan-Wars"

So I could just get a admin to tp me to a house in "Clan-Wars" to grief it?

This clan is worse then Nitrate Gaming if thats true.

P.S. Arthman is a Roody-Poo

No proof, but I will tell you ALL that admin powers in Minecraft are in NO WAY allowed to be used to gain an advantage against an other player. If I find out people are doing this, they will be demoted.

~Closed