Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Seperate Member Submission depending on the Game?

Like a TF2 Member sign up, a CSS Member sign up, and a Minecraft member sign up.

It could be easily implemented, and would help if you play a certain game. I usually play TF2, and it's hard to find TF2 members that sign up past the CS:S ones.

Well, we would get a whole lot more members if we could determine which game they signed up. I don't feel the need to waste looking for a person for 30 minutes, when if we have this, we could easily look it up in less than 5 minutes.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

It would also be easily organized, and the certain division leaders for certain games could more easily accept the ones who who have enough, instead of the player begging to closed and accept them.

Would you want separate sourceban accounts too?

NO SARCASM D:

I was just thinking like linking each division under a sub-domain with its own system, but all linked under xG

Like for example:

css.xenogamers.com

tf2.xenogamers.com

mc.xenogamers.com

gmod.xenogamers.com

Would you want separate sourceban accounts too?

No, I think that would be taking it a bit to far. I say the member submission is the only thing we should maybe change.

how about a separate clan altogether? lol, but it would help for new members to distinguish where they would post their app and so that ppl know what game they are applying for right off the bat instead of having to open the member app and see for themselves

You can easily ask the person for their forum name and search them in the member submissions and you'll see if they're in xG or not. 30 minutes turns into 1 if you use your brain ;)

But as for the whole separate divisions, it seems pointless seeing as how it says what game they're applying for in their member submission. All you have to do is open it and look.

Why not just format the submission threads so that instead of saying [submission] in front of the title name, people can choose between [TF2], [CSS], or [MC]