Sign in to follow this  
Echo

New Suggestions ;O?

Uhh hi. Uhh I think that if you're a member and you want to +1 another member you should have xx amount of posts ;O?

like 10-30? ;o

thanks ~

Can you explain your reasoning for this though? Didn't mean to sound like a jerk asking that if I did. Just wanna know why you believe this c:

I think you should be required to have 500+ posts. herp derp. i believe this. herp derp. i wont add any reason to this. herp derp.

Well @ Duckie because whenever someone applies to be an xG member on tf2, they simply give it to their friends who have already been accepted to xG. I seen most of their posts being less than 10. Kinda seems that they only go on xG.org is to vouch.

Ok now I understand. Now that I think about it, maybe it would be a good thing. I have seen quite a bit of people that very rarely go on forums or were just accepted in xG vouching for other players. Which COULD result in a bad person getting in xG.

Ok now I understand. Now that I think about it, maybe it would be a good thing. I have seen quite a bit of people that very rarely go on forums or were just accepted in xG vouching for other players. Which COULD result in a bad person getting in xG.