Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Arthman Abusing

Okay, well lets sit back & listen to EZ.

Duplolas, you make up rules, gag/mute, & kick people FOR DEFENDING THEMSELVES. They have a right to ask & question you about the slay. You're not gods given gift to the world. You don't own people, you aren't better than them.

As for this "abuse", do you know what abuse means?

Abuse; noun; The improper use of something.

How did he abuse when he swapped some 8 year old ? I ban kids who 1: Don't have mics & repeatedly go back to CT. 2: Sound like they have a fucking gerbil in their mouth.

He did nothing worth a demotion. & Him saying "cya motherfuckas" in ADMIN CHAT. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT ABUSE, LIKE DO YOU READ WHAT YOU TYPE OR ARE YOU JUST LIKE HUR DUR DUR LEMME TRY WITHOUT LOOKING

Either way; -1 on abuse.

So I'll have to this because the guy in question is sketchy and I think if two admins go at it, they should be solving this on their own terms in teamspeak or in steam chat.

Ive talked to Arthman or rather tried to talk to arthman in steam chat multiple times when I see him either over reacting or doing something that isnt right. All he does is call me autistic, thinks im calling him a bad admin, says things like "back the fuck off, ive been a admin way longer than you", and so on so forth. I cant reason with him and when I forget that I cant and try to anyways the situation gets turned around, he denies doing anything wrong, says fuck off, and then it ends.

Another shit storm thread, inspired by duplolas.

Isn't it clear who's starting problems now, and twisting stories?

Actually Minecrack im not starting shit storms, im having to make threads about stuff not being done right because when I try to handle it myself I get shat on by everyone. You have no idea how much shit I either keep to myself or have to talk to a Co-Leader about. AND! How am I twisting stories. First off, Arthman already lied about not being on CT. If you are refering to what happened (not related to this in anyway) between Duke Chrono and I, they ended up lieing to an admin to get me banned. I havent lied at all.

Dat Proof

The proof was the demo of Arthman Team switching a player for being too young after telling him to stfu.

Yeah technically 3+ is mass freekill, but remember to use your good judgement before you just perma ban people

But please stop making false abuse threads Duplolas and both of you stop flaming you flamers

~closed