Forest

Memory Lane

I remember when we were on tinychat with the old fags when we were all around 16 - 17 and I was streaming omegle, and I was able to get other teen girls to put shoes on their head and say that warriorsfury has a small penis.

OH yeah, and after I got warned by a twitch admin that I can't stream omegle, legend gave me one of his alt stream accounts, I streamed on it under "Minecraft Madness" and the same twitch admin said "really...". Needless to say I got IP banned + every single account that Legend and I made were banned in one go.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I remember when JB was popular enough to require 2 servers, when FF2 was still VSH, when we had a Hidden server, and a Smash server, and a Dodgeball server...

And of course when @Bach, @Forge, @kbraszzz, and @Rejects would join VSH and make it much much more entertaining

I remember when "Late night JB" wasn't some deemed time period of "relaxed rules" it was just the chill ass homies like @Forest @Duke @Cristo and myself would just chill and have fun around the hours of 12 midnight - 5 am PST

Edited by Chrono (see edit history)

I remember when before I got active on here I used to play on Saxton Hale and got kicked by Snowy for accidentaly walking out of spawn with hyper heavy on. I know im not an oldfag but Im allowed to reminisce too.

I remember when @doublebuttass and @pspprogramer ran the MC division and it was 10x better than any other person has made an MC div since... (map and all on towny, multi box with factions etc.) Then Korea called double for army service. RIP Minsoo. and then Arthman tried to run it and he was a clown.

I also remember when we got random girls in tinychat and they would hang out with us and became xG Tinychat Members @PiNoYPsYcHo @serbiansnaga (Daisy etc. RIP)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)