Sign in to follow this  
TheBasedGod

[CS:GO] BasedGod for Mod

I have decided to apply for mod. I have been playing, since September-ish on the xG jailbreak server getting almost 300 hours, and have been a member for over a month. I'm super active in my opinion, and play as much as possible when I can [nolife]. I'm on teamspeak as much as i can just to hang back or talk. Also, I have read through the MOTD/Rules and the admin handbook to an extent where i can help people try to understand the rules, etc. I try to be as friendly as possible on the server, and i am amazing at wardening during my 2-3 minute auto pardon rounds, where everyone has fun [except baddies]. I would like to be able to be a moderator so i can help people out with the rules,disputes, etc. I give repats to all, and i rebel like a re re? Thanks, leave honest info, so i can fix any of my problems or what i'm already doing good so far.

Super Cereal, b/c of the bread.

phpRUTLZZPM.jpg.fc6035e26e6b17ee7cba9bf3631e26e7.jpg

+1 Great CT and warden, and he knows all the rules, better than some of the other mods even. He teaches players, lets them know if rules are being broken, and is all around an extremely mature and respectable player. He'd be a great mod.

been on the server for ages, been in xG for the longest time. he deserves a spot on xG and he has my support. +1 from me, goodluck!

I'm sorry but you must be able to build a bathtub boat that does not kill me on Gmod to be mod.

But seriously, hes played for a while and knows the rules. He can keep his cool and explains rules to new people. +1

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.c7e2046f43bcd80c4d3ed1b3ed68e9c9.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Moderator Submission has been accepted!

Please remember to be...

-Active on teamspeak, forums and servers

-a Positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1