Bigga

Bigga - Counter-Strike: Source

+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1+1 +1

Decision: +1

Reason: He does very well with powers and I believe that Division Leader was just too overwhelming for him. So if he gets something like Division Manager or even Admin I'm pretty sure he will be much happier. I'm not saying you were bad or anything Bigga I'm just saying I believe you were too stressed from it all and then there was real life on top of it.

Activity: 7/10

Maturity: 10/10

+1. Awesome, chill guy, one of the best admins/Division Managers/Division Leaders. Fairly and active and very mature as well. I'd love to see him back in xG.

A:8/10

M;9.5/10

Heyyyy gurrrrl. Welcome back. Need a staff position eh? How about taking mine?

Gotta love the invalid format, especially when it's coming from the guy who has an epileptic fit when someone doesn't follow the format.

*cough*rantonmembersubs*cough*

COME ON FOREST PROPER VOUCH FORMAT

+1 welcome back bigga :D

A:7

M:8

stoopit fuck i told you not to leave entirely because you didnt have enough time to be a D.

anyway its a no brainer +1

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 i loved bigga when he was around, needs to come back and get atleast get Admin Powers <<<<<<<3

+1 Reason being was because he was a great mod and didn't get mad when he would always get killed ;D. Knows rules also of course was a mod should have known rules. "but then again"

A:7

M:9