Genericwin

alberdog, yup and last lgbt was banned - Counter-Strike: Source

Alberdog: continuously gave AFK freeze on every freeze order.

Fudge got teambanned perm already cause I was involved in the mass freekill he performed with me there.

I'll watch Alberdog a bit longer before taking care of him.

Toon was banned for breaking rules that @@MegaRobin caught while I was watching the demo.

alber also freekilled every time he called warden, he'd give orders and never give a time, and just start unloading on the t's. I thought that was enough to get a kick/ban/rape but apparently not

Toon was banned for breaking rules that @@MegaRobin caught while I was watching the demo.

I only caught him doing baiting, freekill and breaking a vent..

And..

lber also freekilled every time he called warden, he'd give orders and never give a time, and just start unloading on the t's. I thought that was enough to get a kick/ban/rape but apparently not

The reason i didn't teamban him is cause he doesn't seem like he was trying to break rules, unlike the other two ones.

Later on that night he seemed to know a little bit more, and started doing things more correctly.

Plus it was just a couple minor ones, nothing huge. Just what i think, I don't know what @@DarkWolf6052 thinks about it.

I only caught him doing baiting, freekill and breaking a vent..

And..

lber also freekilled every time he called warden, he'd give orders and never give a time, and just start unloading on the t's. I thought that was enough to get a kick/ban/rape but apparently not

The reason i didn't teamban him is cause he doesn't seem like he was trying to break rules, unlike the other two ones.

Later on that night he seemed to know a little bit more, and started doing things more correctly.

Plus it was just a couple minor ones, nothing huge. Just what i think, I don't know what @@DarkWolf6052 thinks about it.

The things he did weren't major, he is a derpy CT though lol

Alright, well if this issue has been resolved, or it has been established that his actions weren't justifiable for a CT ban or anything, I'm going to be #Closing this thread. @@DarkWolf6052 if he would like to give a final verdict or even re-open the thread if anything needs to be discussed further.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods(?)