Forest

Missing:

The following Members of XenoGamers are on the Missing List:

Darkwolf6052

Gkoo

HidingMaster

These Members were last sighted doing their Higher-Up duties. Up to now, they are still missing and are forcing me to deal with their problems. I am giving out a reward of 100 internets to the man or woman who can find these work avoiding Members, Dead, or alive. I want the best of the best working on this case at all hours of the day. Any information regarding these people would be greatly appreciated. Good luck ladies and gentlemen.

Our latest intel tells me that @@Bleed has been keeping them hostage and is asking for ransom, however; we do not negotiate with terrorists.

I'm on the case, since I have no CS:GO to work on, huehuehue. I found them all in my adventure to Rune-Terra, on my trip to the Fields of Justice.

Found Darkwolf, more like DEADwolf HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE @@DarkWolf6052

dead-wolf2.JPG.1a48b338cf88c3734863d43914c584ba.JPG

Found Gkoo, RIP @@Gkoo

P8300063.thumb.JPG.24b14632494d42ddcaf8f517d8d576c4.JPG

Here's Jesus like the slut he is @@Hidingmaster

5aa4bce16711a_JesusisShy.givehimabreaklol_5a4e17_4031212.jpg.d53a39806707d25f3bb1c446b6a5881d.jpg

Those are their body doubles. Good effort though, keep looking

Chris Benoit killed them all.

Atleast I've seen darkwolf though, havent seen any DMs in awhile tho (other than john b4 he stepped down)

This information has been taken down. Thank you for your co-operation.

darkwolf is fucking my neighbors dog. gkoo is being a terrorist and jesus is being resurrected.

10/10

I'm on the case, since I have no CS:GO to work on, huehuehue. I found them all in my adventure to Rune-Terra, on my trip to the Fields of Justice.

Thank you. I can't pay much, but I'm sure you're fine with dealing Justice free of charge.

Further development on this story, they seem to have been turned into zombies. They continue to mumble the phrase "League is love... League is life..." You may want to start looking into new "Higher-ups" right about now.

So. A dead Darkwolf, A hidingmaster who was devoured by uni or w/e, and a gkoo that never gets on anymore. >Insert plans for Total CS:S div domination here< Genesis for Div2013