Izanagi

(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ Sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

What do you think?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes, this is an issue.
    • No, I am one of those spammers, this is a great thing.
    • I am a CS:S guy, so IDGAF

People have been spamming this same message on JB 1 for a while now (and by spam, I mean SPAM), so let's nip this in the bud, shall we? How about an auto-gag on anyone who says this more than five times?

[sM] You are flooding the server.

People have been spamming this same message on JB 1 for a while now (and by spam, I mean SPAM), so let's nip this in the bud, shall we? How about an auto-gag on anyone who says this more than five times?

If someone posts the same message 3 or more times in quick succession then it's spam. Chat spamming equals a gag for one round, if they keep doing it next round it's a kick, and if they continue doing after that it's a day ban. If someone is spamming then a staff member needs to gag them, otherwise they aren't doing their job.

I don't really find it a problem you never really have to look down at the chat. Either mute them or move on doesn't matter

If it's getting to the point that the chat is being flooded, then Staff should do their job by warning/gagging/kicking. As with anything else that is spammed, it's something that should be addressed by the Staff on at the time. Just notify them that someone is spamming in chat (which can be defined as saying the same thing 5+ times consecutively).