Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Ozzy Osbourne

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:77304209

Rules Broken:

Abusing votekick/voteban

Evidence:

seriously... this guy and his friends got mad at me because I killed them all in the vent... I told them that they should read the motd and that abusing votekicks was a week banable offense... they then claimed they were kicking me because i had a mic, which I then used to give orders and then got votekicked finally.... came back, guy started calling me a faggot and shit... so i rebeled and fucked his face up.... he got progressively madder and madder because I called him a noob for trying to change a freeday to a panda freeday and stillr ebeling and making him laugh and die.... near the end he actually started YELLING because he was soo mad, and then he convinced the other few players to voteban me for "harrassing him"

I have demos of most of it and a screenshot of console for the voteban because when I got banned it corrupted my last demo... :(

most of the relevent stuff is in demo3 and demo4, but I included the 2 before that so you coul see that I was not doing anything wrong up to the point where I got switched to blu either... Demo 3 is the first round after I got switched.

?temp_hash=9861bc96c2e484409a4fc21f05c2e2c0

2014-04-09_00001.thumb.jpg.8fbf345c0bee8196c77ce8e620758bcf.jpg

woah. Those people have been on long enough not to abuse it. Imma take a look at the demos before I +1 or -1 this, though.

Seems like you were harassing them a bit but not quite to the point of a voteban being called. If you didn't start calling him names and ect this wouldn't have happened. If they were bothering you just ignore them rather than inciting poor behavior from more players on the server. True the players should probably grow up and ignore pointless insults like the ones you were making, but it was in part your fault. And it isn't like voteban is more than 30 minutes.

Seems like you were harassing them a bit but not quite to the point of a voteban being called. If you didn't start calling him names and ect this wouldn't have happened. If they were bothering you just ignore them rather than inciting poor behavior from more players on the server. True the players should probably grow up and ignore pointless insults like the ones you were making, but it was in part your fault. And it isn't like voteban is more than 30 minutes.

LOL WUT?!

The point being made was that they were being childish and deserve a ban for abusing votes, but you didn't need to act like a child either. With the "RAAAGE Heavy" "Bye Noob" "Sounds like you are mad" I thought your profile said you were 25 maybe act that number

The point being made was that they were being childish and deserve a ban for abusing votes, but you didn't need to act like a child either. With the "RAAAGE Heavy" "Bye Noob" "Sounds like you are mad" I thought your profile said you were 25 maybe act that number

That was just some competitive shit talking while I kept making him laugh with my holiday punch and getting him killed. You should have heard him yelling at me on the mic when I kept rebeling and he got mad... that is why I said "sounds like you are mad"

seriously... this guy and his friends got mad at me because I killed them all in the vent... I told them that they should read the motd and that abusing votekicks was a week banable offense... they then claimed they were kicking me because i had a mic, which I then used to give orders and then got votekicked finally.... came back, guy started calling me a homosexual and steaming pantload... so i rebeled and fudgeed his face up.... he got progressively madder and madder because I called him a noob for trying to change a freeday to a panda freeday and stillr ebeling and making him laugh and die.... near the end he actually started YELLING because he was soo mad, and then he convinced the other few players to voteban me for "harrassing him"

I have demos of most of it and a screenshot of console for the voteban because when I got banned it corrupted my last demo... :(

most of the relevent stuff is in demo3 and demo4, but I included the 2 before that so you coul see that I was not doing anything wrong up to the point where I got switched to blu either... Demo 3 is the first round after I got switched.

If your claims are correct, then the accused should be banned for two week for abusing the voteban system, and an extra week for having a bullsh!t reason for votekicking you for a three week ban. The one's who were convinced to vote should be banned for 2 days each for each vote they gave.

@kbraszzz

I agree with these accusations and believe the accused should be banned for two week for abusing the voteban system, and an extra week for having a bullsh!t reason for votekicking you for a three week ban. The one's who were convinced to vote should be banned for 2 days each for each vote they gave.

@kbraszzz