Kittylicious

More Time Idleing Before Being Kicked On Trade Servers.

Being the one that kicks a lot of people for AFK/Idle, I say no. If the server is populated to the max, why should some one who sits in AFK/Idle be allowed to do so while someone waits to get on? It's kind of a disadvantage to people who want to be on to the one who just sits there and does nothing.

did you even read what i said?

It has become a huge problem on TGH. I have been kicked several times, even if Kypari has called me to come see something (Me and Kypari are brothers) despite being literally about 8 metres away from me or if I'm in a trade and it's taking a while because they are stalling or something. +1

I like how you used "I" 8 times on a server problem.

Anyways, let's check out your plans

Plan 1 - Let the staff have immunity to the kick.

So basically, staff > everyone else on the server.

Plan 2 - Increase the idle time so I we can idle longer.

So we can get more afks people to take up useless space?

How about this plan - Stop bitching and deal with it.

If I may, if you're not moving on the server the bot will move you to spectate after 30 minutes, and will outright kick you after 60 minutes. If you're only in spectate the whole time then it will do it after 30 minutes. If you're in spectate and didn't join a team then you should join a team. If you honestly can't take 15 seconds to move just an inch then I feel no sympathy for you if you get kicked by the AFK bot.

Now, I do believe that it should be increased but no more than 15 minutes to 45 minutes (meaning if you stay in spectate then you get half the time) and no one gets special treatment. But, this obviously lies with @Nomulous, as he has to fix it and there is a long list of things on the servers to fix/add. And to the staff members who just stay in spectate the whole time, I think you should be more active instead of staying in spectate waiting for something to happen.

So, to sum it up. +1 for the bot's time to increase, -1 for staff to get special treatment, +1 to fix everything we need to fix, -1 for this to have priority.

Edit: Let's try to find middle ground and make a compromise instead of firing shots.

I like how you used "I" 8 times on a server problem.

Anyways, let's check out your plans

Plan 1 - Let the staff have immunity to the kick.

So basically, staff > everyone else on the server.

Plan 2 - Increase the idle time so I we can idle longer.

So we can get more afks people to take up useless space?

How about this plan - Stop bitching and deal with it.

how about you - Stop posting on a discussion for a server you never play.

how about you - Stop posting on a discussion for a server you never play.

Edit: Let's try to find middle ground and make a compromise instead of firing shots.

@Kittylicious I think you weren't reading carefully enough.

This took a turn for the worse