james8470

Xg's Anime Club

So how this works is we all watch an anime at the same time, one episode every night, then we can talk about it on this thread.

It's kinda like a book club, but for anime. We can extend this to other shows too, so long as they're good.

How I'm thinking we decide what to watch together is by suggesting good ones to watch, then assembling them into a poll, and holding a vote. That might be too complicated for just one thread, so maybe I should just take suggestions then pick one I think we could all enjoy?

I think it could be fun! But I don't want to go ahead and start this unless people are interested, so here's the plan:

May 20th - May 22ed: Feedback taken, this idea either fails or moves forwards

May 22ed - May 24th: If people are down, anime suggestions taken during this time

May 24th - May 26th: Anime voting

May 26th --> : We get watching!

Preferably, the anime/show would be one most of the participants of this thread have never seen before, but have been meaning to watch. But if it isn't whatever, so long as no one spoils it! The only requirement for suggestions is that we're able to easily access the show on a website somewhere. And please, no bullshit anime/shows.

Oh, and I did ask a staff member if this would be ok to post, and they said based on their personal experience, it should be fine, so let's do this!

Tell me what you think!